Swimming Pool Chemicals

galowgala

I have had a few different company's cleaning my pool over the last few years, but my trust in them has gone beyond now, they never test the water and just guess the amounts of chemicals and they have access to my pool when im not there, but as usual in Pattaya things have gone missing, so i am cleaning the pool myself, could anyone tell me where is the cheapest place to buy the chemicals, iv been to a couple of shops but it seems expensive

I don't know where in Pattaya you live or where you buy your chemicals but I have bought from both the shop on 3rd. rd. just south of the traffic lights at Pattaya Nua and also the shop on Siam CC. Rd. near Route CC.

The price for a 20kg. bucket of chlorine granules was roughly the same at both shops, 2200baht. A 40kg. sack of soda ash was 700baht. These prices have stayed about the same for the last 2/3 years.

Home and Pool seem to keep their prices normal, that would be the one you are refering to as the shop on 3rd. rd. just south of the traffic lights at Pattaya Nua - recommended. :D

Generally not a huge difference across Pattaya, but whatever you do avoid Lunatic, sorry Lomatec, they seem to have a simple pricing policy of take everybody elses price and double it!!! :)