Looking For A Dog Trainer - Nimmanhaemin Area

roger1999

Wow, thank you for the compliments. Much appreciated. :D:)

We provide obedience courses intern (boarding and training) or as a 10 lesson program for owner and dog, where both are the students. :D The 10 lesson program can be done at the owner's house as well, provided there is enough space to train.

The training method I use is positive reinforcement where we focus on the behavior the owner desires, which gets rewarded, in stead of focusing on behavior that is not desired and then gets corrected/punished.

You're welcome to give me a pm, or call 08 triple9 78 146)

Nienke

• 1 month later...

Thanks to those of you who recommended Khun Nienke as a dog trainer. Today Nienke completed a 10 hour course (one hour per session/two days per week) for my dog, myself, and my girlfriend. All three of us (dog, girlfriend, myself) learned a lot. Definitely a worthwhile investment/experience and my dog is happier now that she knows how to please us.

Thanks roger1999, it was a great joy to work with you and Khun Mai. Your dog is an absolute adorable little creature who is so willing to do all sorts of activities with you. She will steal the show when you demonstrate all the tricks you've taught her. Or, probably, she is already doing that. :)

Nienke