The Ultimate Farang Ting Tong, Never Will Die

13morris

How thinking about the farang buy in this years many house or condo with incrediboulos price?

example: Belgium man, he buy farm near Petchambhum, 150 mq, price around 6 million bath }}}

another: Svedish, buy restaurant in Patong, ten {10} million bath, but the month renvue is around 30,000 thb }}}}

Near Chiang Rai, 7 million bath one hose {wife}, but 50 metres near same hose one thaiman buy 3 milion one year before..

i have more examples..

bye

Sometimes you can't put a price on stupidity, or typos.
"Stupidity" OK can accept that when referring to the suckers! BUT "typos" English is obviously not the OPs 1st language, at least he is having a go so why ridicule him?

"Stupidity" OK can accept that when referring to the suckers! BUT "typos" English is obviously not the OPs 1st language, at least he is having a go so why ridicule him?

ok ok, I take it back then. But the first part I am standing by :)

plenty of guys are WAY to proud to admit they need help so they blunder on and make whopping great financial gaffs like that. Its ok thought, because they are safe in the knowledge that when they post here how their kaniving biatch of a wife took them for every red cent, the forum will rally round and say it was ALL her fault.

most of them anyway.

Stupid is as Stupid does, Forest.

Because he is ridiculeing people that have invested in property??

He is actually ridiculing people who have bought property or land they can't own for over inflated prices to placate their over inflated ego or their wives.

I think these people are not stupid at all. They are just misunderstood by the fiscally short sighted.

You see, if you buy the biggest house in the moobaan and pay a million or two over the odds that is fine. You see you will get "she who must be obeyed" to pump out two or three daughters and when you come to marry them off you will be able to recover a premium Sin Sod because the girls will have elevated status in their issan moobaan by virtue of living in the most exxpensive house. Its sheer genius, once you get your head around the concept. Its the circle of life, my friend!

To invest in anything you look at the market value first and make an educated investment based on a possible profit realisation in the future.

How many 'Farang' houses do we see in villages where no one could ever afford to buy the property at a stupid Farang price?

These guys dont have welcome mats at the door, they have SUCKER printed on theirs.

I recently watched one of these girls work her stupid French farang husband at a family gathering.

Nearly 40 years her elder, she did not speak much English and his was pigeon at best.

Weedy little guy with a slimy soft handshake who in Europe he couldn't get a shag at a carpet sale while she was slim and an ok looker.

'Their' baby looked 100% made in Thailand (something I also heard the extented family comment on as they didn't expect stupid farang, me, to speak Thai) and as we looked across at the suckers biggest house this town had ever seen she would coo "Oh dalling (no R's in Thailand) only 4000 for this, only 6000 for that, only 10,000, how you think?"

Well how you think dalling think?

Of course he slip his hand into his ever deepening pocket to placate her coos.

I speak a bit of French and he told me that he was thinking of 'downsizing' his house in Europe. Yea mate you keep telling yourself that but keep a cupboard in some part of where you call home for the time when your wife throws you out of the house you paid for but has in her name and moves the real baby daddy back in...

S U C K E R... :D:D:D:D:D WIFE :)

plenty of guys are WAY to proud to admit they need help so they blunder on and make whopping great financial gaffs like that. Its ok thought, because they are safe in the knowledge that when they post here how their kaniving biatch of a wife took them for every red cent, the forum will rally round and say it was ALL her fault.

most of them anyway.

Stupid is as Stupid does, Forest.

good film that,watched it last night on ubc.it was better the 2nd time round.

To invest in anything you look at the market value first and make an educated investment based on a possible profit realisation in the future.

How many 'Farang' houses do we see in villages where no one could ever afford to buy the property at a stupid Farang price?

These guys dont have welcome mats at the door, they have SUCKER printed on theirs.

I recently watched one of these girls work her stupid French farang husband at a family gathering.

Nearly 40 years her elder, she did not speak much English and his was pigeon at best.

Weedy little guy with a slimy soft handshake who in Europe he couldn't get a shag at a carpet sale while she was slim and an ok looker.

'Their' baby looked 100% made in Thailand (something I also heard the extented family comment on as they didn't expect stupid farang, me, to speak Thai) and as we looked across at the suckers biggest house this town had ever seen she would coo "Oh dalling (no R's in Thailand) only 4000 for this, only 6000 for that, only 10,000, how you think?"

Well how you think dalling think?

Of course he slip his hand into his ever deepening pocket to placate her coos.

I speak a bit of French and he told me that he was thinking of 'downsizing' his house in Europe. Yea mate you keep telling yourself that but keep a cupboard in some part of where you call home for the time when your wife throws you out of the house you paid for but has in her name and moves the real baby daddy back in...

S U C K E R... :D:D:D:D:D WIFE :)

So just to clarify you think this guy has been used?

:D

OP - You did not mention the reason for your statement:

Is it to show the crowd how Farrangs are being taken advantage, the stupidity of the purchases or some form of that..

Or how I see your point that you are concerned that Foreigners are inflating the price of property making it more unaffordable for the local residents of Thailand. The Thai nationals maybe are being priced out of the market in their own country.

If the latter is your point then I can sympathies with your concerns greatly and if foreigners were better educated in buying property we could slow the artificial inflation rate of land??

a different read

Yea mate you keep telling yourself that but keep a cupboard in some part of where you call home for the time when your wife throws you out of the house you paid for but has in her name and moves the real baby daddy back in...

S U C K E R... :D:D:D:):D WIFE

Ye seen that a few times already, the isaan girl keeps milking the western husband, and sending the money back home to her real

thai husband.

Was getting a foot massage with my wife in CM, the 2 girls behind us were chatting, one has a hubby/child back in Udon Thani, but was

also engaged to a westerner who was buying her a house, the other had just broken up with a foreigner once he ran dry of funds, her thai

boyfriend was sitting on the bike waiting to take her home.

Another really well off guy in CM, had a girl he met at the karaoke move in with him, she hired a "gardener", who 1 year later turned out to

be her long term thai husband. In the mean time, she got the french guy to buy her a Honda Civic, and a 3.5 million B house. Then she left

him, and took the house and car. Saw her driving outside Carrefour the other day, she made off good, 4 mill baht for 1 years work!

Cant trust many of them here...

Edited by nasajsc

Agreed. How old is the OP seven???

Let's see how you fare posting in Italian on an Italian forum before you diss the OP. E troppo difficile.

Capisce?

however, if i were unable to make sense, why would i bother?

i question the sense of posting here in clear english.

Yea mate you keep telling yourself that but keep a cupboard in some part of where you call home for the time when your wife throws you out of the house you paid for but has in her name and moves the real baby daddy back in...

S U C K E R... :D:D:D:):D WIFE

Ye seen that a few times already, the isaan girl keeps milking the western husband, and sending the money back home to her real

thai husband.

Was getting a foot massage with my wife in CM, the 2 girls behind us were chatting, one has a hubby/child back in Udon Thani, but was

also engaged to a westerner who was buying her a house, the other had just broken up with a foreigner once he ran dry of funds, her thai

boyfriend was sitting on the bike waiting to take her home.

Another really well off guy in CM, had a girl he met at the karaoke move in with him, she hired a "gardener", who 1 year later turned out to

be her long term thai husband. In the mean time, she got the french guy to buy her a Honda Civic, and a 3.5 million B house. Then she left

him, and took the house and car. Saw her driving outside Carrefour the other day, she made off good, 4 mill baht for 1 years work!

Cant trust many of them here...

To keep it in perspective here, there's also an excessively large amount of <deleted> that come here that would get hosed in their homeland too... probably have already? So no need to denigrate the farer sex here, absolutely no need at all IMHO.

You on drugs or something?? bkkjames 2nd observation was pointed to OP for which he appologised.