Thai Beauty - Wysmnbwyg

GuestHouse

are you pissed?

this post does not even approach the pomposity, authority or gravity that have become your trademark.

If you are suggesting that I need to be pissed in order to descend to your own level of mindless frivolity, I'll take that as a compliment.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And here I am thinking of how I can look more Thai, get the eyes done, some sun and my tongue twisted and a nose job, so I can pronounce the Thai language correctly and with the proper nasal tone. We all all looking for acceptance.

We all came into this world pure of heart and they way were meant to look. In Thailand beauty is in the whiteness of the beholder.

I'm always upset about the padded bra thing

Yeah me too..the first time it happened to me...i was like lovely jubbly can't wait to get my mits on these little beauties...then off comes the bra and the little beauties had gone from a nice handful to a pancake in the blink of a bra fastener...

More than a mouthful is a waste.

Yeah me too..the first time it happened to me...i was like lovely jubbly can't wait to get my mits on these little beauties...then off comes the bra and the little beauties had gone from a nice handful to a pancake in the blink of a bra fastener...

thats why god gave us hands too :)

When I first met my gf (soon to be wife) she was using whitening stuff but she stopped when I told her I loved her tanned skin. When she came to the UK for a visit she could not beleive the amount of tanning places. This convinced her even more her natural colour was beautiful.

Why do thai girls want to look ill like british women.

because if they don't see it for themselves they will never believe what you tell them. Trusting little angels that they are.

How can men ever understand the vanity of a woman???

If beautification is their hobby then it beats the heck out of some alternatives.

If boobs are a concern and you wear the pads I prefer for her to get the boob job.

The jaw surgery (implants)makes an uglier face, the nose surgery some times work, fake braces <deleted>, butt implants can go over board but dam_n sexy with a great pair of legs, the whitner is too Michael Jackson for me.

And stop getting tatoos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty girl, one day you wil grow old. Tramp stamps I use to work as a butterfly.

If beautification is their hobby then it beats the heck out of some alternatives.

If boobs are a concern and you wear the pads I prefer for her to get the boob job.

The jaw surgery (implants)makes an uglier face, the nose surgery some times work, fake braces <deleted>, butt implants can go over board but dam_n sexy with a great pair of legs, the whitner is too Michael Jackson for me.

And stop getting tatoos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty girl, one day you wil grow old. Tramp stamps I use to work as a butterfly.

You for real? You "prefer" the woman in your life would go through a surgical proceedure with all the possible complications etc, than just wear a bit of padding to help her confidence! But ultimately what a man "prefers" or not, really should not be on a womans agenda for what she does or doesnt do to her body. I supportive considerate partner would accept a womans decisions for herself (and vice versa). If anything I would try to talk a partner out of major surgery, and help them to see how beautiful they are without it. As for wearing clothing that accents femininity, so what! Men wear padded shoulders in suits to look broad and its cut to make them look slimmer etc. So..is that also false advertising?

Ladies, go out and do what the hel_l you want, and go get a big beautiful tattoo stuck on top if you like too. Most men who complain about tattoos just are showing their age in any case...because to be honest, most of my generation and younger dont think anything of them.

Tbh im flabbergasted that you say get surgery on one hand but then say dont get a tattoo. Id be more supportive of a friend getting a tattoo done than going under the knife. (Ultimately id be supportive of anything a friend or partner wanted to do..but if they asked my opinion id let them know my reservations).

eek

ever thought about a counseling psychologist degree....?

or are you already a board certified psy?

if circumstances permit and you are so inclined and have time on hand, you really should look into this area or a diplomat endeavour would be challenging too.... LOL

You for real? You "prefer" the woman in your life would go through a surgical proceedure with all the possible complications etc, than just wear a bit of padding to help her confidence! But ultimately what a man "prefers" or not, really should not be on a womans agenda for what she does or doesnt do to her body. I supportive considerate partner would accept a womans decisions for herself (and vice versa). If anything I would try to talk a partner out of major surgery, and help them to see how beautiful they are without it. As for wearing clothing that accents femininity, so what! Men wear padded shoulders in suits to look broad and its cut to make them look slimmer etc. So..is that also false advertising?

Ladies, go out and do what the hel_l you want, and go get a big beautiful tattoo stuck on top if you like too. Most men who complain about tattoos just are showing their age in any case...because to be honest, most of my generation and younger dont think anything of them.

Tbh im flabbergasted that you say get surgery on one hand but then say dont get a tattoo. Id be more supportive of a friend getting a tattoo done than going under the knife. (Ultimately id be supportive of anything a friend or partner wanted to do..but if they asked my opinion id let them know my reservations).

When I first met my gf (soon to be wife) she was using whitening stuff but she stopped when I told her I loved her tanned skin. When she came to the UK for a visit she could not beleive the amount of tanning places. This convinced her even more her natural colour was beautiful.

Why do thai girls want to look ill like british women.

Its incredibly hard to understand why the golden 'tanned' look of Western women is different to the Asian 'tanned' skin.

How can the Thais/asians miss it?

You need to ask them.....

I'd say way too many western gals overtan. Seasonal tennis club level tennis gals... in fact gals (Thai as well) that still keep up playing any outdoor sport but not on a professional level have it about right. Chances are though the average foreigner doesn't run into too many women, or people in general who are able to have a significant amount of non-drinking or party related recreation in their lives.

:)

I'd say way too many western gals overtan. Seasonal tennis club level tennis gals... in fact gals (Thai as well) that still keep up playing any outdoor sport but not on a professional level have it about right. Chances are though the average foreigner doesn't run into too many women, or people in general who are able to have a significant amount of non-drinking or party related recreation in their lives.

Have no idea what you're talking about. The Thais that are wealthy enough to belong to a tennis club protect their skin to ensure they stay white (or at least as white as they can) at all costs.

Let me know what you're unclear about and I'd be happy to clarify.

The ones who actually play are no different than country club folks in any other country. I'm not talking about the folks who only play at night.

North American women spend billions of dollars to have the same skin as Thai women have?..Ian..are you per chance over exaggerating a tad....

(Oh and NaiGreg, my comment came over as overly harsh. I wanted to add a " :) ", but i seem to be adding them a lot lately and looks a bit false lol.)

I don't think I'm exaggerating, eek. I don't have the exact figures, but I don't know any women who don't have a bathroom full of skin creams. And, the stores are full of a huge variety of items. There are counters and counters full of skin items in every pharmacy. Ladies magazines are full of the adds and stories. My guess is there ARE billions of dollars spent on skin creams, special soaps and such. Men put on a bit of sun tan lotion once in a while, but that is about it.

which backs up my theory that theres very little waste to be found in LOS :)

my other theory...little fish are sweet :D

eek

ever thought about a counseling psychologist degree....?

or are you already a board certified psy?

if circumstances permit and you are so inclined and have time on hand, you really should look into this area or a diplomat endeavour would be challenging too.... LOL

Nakachalet, you are too kind..

..but i like it! :D

Actually..I have an Art Degree, but, i studied Psychology as my elective. My paper was on cognitive responses to Art...a minefield that i barely touched upon. If i had not studied Art, i would have studied Psychology. Its a fascinating subject...and never ending with so many variables.

BUt im off topic..and im feeling all bashful at getting a compliment..so ill say thank you and move on.

The colour Thai women want to get with skin whitening is not the same as the colour white people go with a tan, never no why PC westerners get so upset about Thai women using these products ... just another thing to get deeper up their own ass about in relation to proving theyre totally colour blind when it comes to skin colour imho.

If the pupils at the back of the class could at least attempt to keep up.

Observations on the symptoms of body dysmorphia among Thai women is not a discussion on Political Correctness.

The class on Political Correctness shall be at the beginning of next term, starting with Unit 101 "Political Correctness - A Definition of what Political Correctness actually is".

If the pupils at the back of the class could at least attempt to keep up.

Observations on the symptoms of body dysmorphia among Thai women is not a discussion on Political Correctness.

The class on Political Correctness shall be at the beginning of next term, starting with Unit 101 "Political Correctness - A Definition of what Political Correctness actually is".

Good to see you back to your pompous, above everything and everyone old self.

Butt Implants? That is one thing they don't need over here. They are Soooo cute!

jb1

Let's add slimming drugs to the list - Most of which have been banned by the Thai Food and Drugs Administration, but are still widely available and widely taken.

Over dinner last night I learned a friend's niece is in a critical condition suffering liver failure as a result of taking illegal slimming drugs to fit the Thai waif like image of beauty. 19 Years old and more or less game over.

This WYSMNBWYG thing is a bit more serious than the disappointment one might feel at grabbing a handful of foam.