Thai Beauty - Wysmnbwyg

GuestHouse

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not limited to Thailand, but here we are.

Makeup is another huge issue for me. Too many women wear way too much makeup. Sometimes the face cake is so thick that I can't bear to look. This happens mostly with women in their 30's or 40's, but is definitely not limited to that age group. Personally I prefer a very light application of makeup that accentuates the natural features, or even better no makeup at all.

Edited by way2muchcoffee

I don't think White Skinned Thais are necessarily more attractive naked, I think its a mental thing where they are more likely to be educated and wear nicer cloths and overall be from a higher social class that makes them appear more attractive.

Brad Pitt would not look very hunky in a garbage man's uniform.

Edited by TheJoker12

If the padded bra makes them feel more confident then fair enough. Most women associate our breasts as being feminine and womanly, so often smaller chested girls will feel lacking and embarrassed. More fool the guys who may date a smaller framed slender girl and still expect a real ample chest. It does happen, but not often. Im sure she wishes parts of your body was up to scratch too when the clothes come off too. :D

that's why (when we were 13-14 year old boys) we stuffed a handkerchief in our swimming trunks to "feel more comfortable". at that age it was a safe thing to do because nobody was going to check. we wouldn't have dared to do that trick when we were 17 :)

If the padded bra makes them feel more confident then fair enough. Most women associate our breasts as being feminine and womanly, so often smaller chested girls will feel lacking and embarrassed. More fool the guys who may date a smaller framed slender girl and still expect a real ample chest. It does happen, but not often. Im sure she wishes parts of your body was up to scratch too when the clothes come off too. :D

that's why (when we were 13-14 year old boys) we stuffed a handkerchief in our swimming trunks to "feel more comfortable". at that age it was a safe thing to do because nobody was going to check. we wouldn't have dared to do that trick when we were 17 :)

yeah i am sure it was foolproof.

Not limited to Thailand, but here we are.

Makeup is another huge issue for me. Too many women wear way too much makeup. Sometimes the face cake is so thick that I can't bear to look. This happens mostly with women in their 30's or 40's, but is definitely not limited to that age group. Personally I prefer a very light application of makeup that accentuates the natural features, or even better no makeup at all.

i second that. i prefer women "nekkid in the raw" :)

Let's add slimming drugs to the list - Most of which have been banned by the Thai Food and Drugs Administration, but are still widely available and widely taken.

Over dinner last night I learned a friend's niece is in a critical condition suffering liver failure as a result of taking illegal slimming drugs to fit the Thai waif like image of beauty. 19 Years old and more or less game over.

This WYSMNBWYG thing is a bit more serious than the disappointment one might feel at grabbing a handful of foam.

You have raised a deeper point, and a very serious issue. Unfortunately this thread has morphed into what men want woman to look like and their own selfish preferences (and now details of their tragic sex lives-wonder how long that post will last) rather than any actual concern for women.

The use of slimming pills, dietry aids, and eating disorders is rife here. The image of beauty here is often a doll-like/innocent/child-like image. Even for those naturally slender Thai ladies its a hard to reach/maintain ideal of beauty.

How can men ever understand the vanity of a woman???

If beautification is their hobby then it beats the heck out of some alternatives.

If boobs are a concern and you wear the pads I prefer for her to get the boob job.

The jaw surgery (implants)makes an uglier face, the nose surgery some times work, fake braces <deleted>, butt implants can go over board but dam_n sexy with a great pair of legs, the whitner is too Michael Jackson for me.

And stop getting tatoos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty girl, one day you wil grow old. Tramp stamps I use to work as a butterfly.

You for real? You "prefer" the woman in your life would go through a surgical proceedure with all the possible complications etc, than just wear a bit of padding to help her confidence! But ultimately what a man "prefers" or not, really should not be on a womans agenda for what she does or doesnt do to her body. I supportive considerate partner would accept a womans decisions for herself (and vice versa). If anything I would try to talk a partner out of major surgery, and help them to see how beautiful they are without it. As for wearing clothing that accents femininity, so what! Men wear padded shoulders in suits to look broad and its cut to make them look slimmer etc. So..is that also false advertising?

Ladies, go out and do what the hel_l you want, and go get a big beautiful tattoo stuck on top if you like too. Most men who complain about tattoos just are showing their age in any case...because to be honest, most of my generation and younger dont think anything of them.

Tbh im flabbergasted that you say get surgery on one hand but then say dont get a tattoo. Id be more supportive of a friend getting a tattoo done than going under the knife. (Ultimately id be supportive of anything a friend or partner wanted to do..but if they asked my opinion id let them know my reservations).

I am 25 and I will not date a woman long term that has tatoos. Also, if I marry a girl with long hair, it better stay long.

I am 25 and I will not date a woman long term that has tatoos. Also, if I marry a girl with long hair, it better stay long.

That's up to you entirely. We like what we like. Personally I like tattoos. I also like unblemished skin. I like long and short hair. Physical attraction is important initially, but emotional attraction will always be more important in the long run.

sokal / coffee

I prefer women to have long hair, but it depends on the woman - some women simply don't suit it, either due to their other features, or due to their hair type - my wife (mid-30s) has hers cut about once a year - when it's short, she looks really cute and sweet, but as it gets longer it accentuates her age. She says she prefers it short (not just because it's easier to maintain) and as we now live in her village, I can see the social pressure why - almost every girl and woman in the village has short hair - the longest is slightly over shoulder length, leading me to think her preference is a cultural pressure.

When I think about this topic, within Thailand, the (truly) long hair visibility seems mainly restricted to large cities, not the smaller towns, villages, and countryside - does this mean long hair is adopted from westernisation? Doubtful, but maybe the open display of it comes from that - older artwork always shows Thai women with their hair tied up atop their head. Then again, wasn't it Chulalongkorn who forbade Thai women to cut their hair "like a man" and banned their dressing like one too i.e. dressing in clothing similar to a man's as opposed to uniquely female clothing?

Re the poached egg and soufflé syndrome - yup it's disappointing to have that lovely baked pir suddenly collapse when you open the oven door, but then again, I'm partial to poached eggs :D so it never actually worries me ... and I'll forgive that due to the rest of the package - especially the narrow hips and small butt making the legs seem longer and slimmer .... and ohhhhh those cute faces :) they sucker me every time.

Let's be honest guys - the scenery here is far more pleasant than back home - otherwise we wouldn't be here.

I hate silicone breasts and foam padded bras.

My mini wife always wears beautiful soft BSC underwear.

The shop on Pattaya Second Road where we used to buy her lingerie, moved to Central Shopping Mall.

As she takes the pill Diane-35 (Bayer) and often eats ahaan farang, her breasts have grown from a natural A to a natural B.

The only thing I cannot stop, is my wife putting whitening on her face.

She is afraid that other Thais will find her “ugly”.

sokal / coffee

I prefer women to have long hair, but it depends on the woman - some women simply don't suit it, either due to their other features, or due to their hair type - my wife (mid-30s) has hers cut about once a year - when it's short, she looks really cute and sweet, but as it gets longer it accentuates her age. She says she prefers it short (not just because it's easier to maintain) and as we now live in her village, I can see the social pressure why - almost every girl and woman in the village has short hair - the longest is slightly over shoulder length, leading me to think her preference is a cultural pressure.

When I think about this topic, within Thailand, the (truly) long hair visibility seems mainly restricted to large cities, not the smaller towns, villages, and countryside - does this mean long hair is adopted from westernisation? Doubtful, but maybe the open display of it comes from that - older artwork always shows Thai women with their hair tied up atop their head. Then again, wasn't it Chulalongkorn who forbade Thai women to cut their hair "like a man" and banned their dressing like one too i.e. dressing in clothing similar to a man's as opposed to uniquely female clothing?

Re the poached egg and soufflé syndrome - yup it's disappointing to have that lovely baked pir suddenly collapse when you open the oven door, but then again, I'm partial to poached eggs :D so it never actually worries me ... and I'll forgive that due to the rest of the package - especially the narrow hips and small butt making the legs seem longer and slimmer .... and ohhhhh those cute faces :) they sucker me every time.

Let's be honest guys - the scenery here is far more pleasant than back home - otherwise we wouldn't be here.

My wife tells me that schoolchildren are forced to cut their hair short (boys nearly bold, girls above the shoulders).

Once the girls are 18 years old, by way of a reaction, they just want to grow their hair longer.

C. An expensive skin care product that every woman should be slathering on her private parts liberally and often.

..and what about men? You are welcome to slather that stuff on your nether regions if you so wish NaiGreg, but dont be recommending that crap to us thanks! :)

Guys..dam_n..you are so judgemental. You want a barbie doll, not a woman. Hows about giving that critical eye a once over on something closer to home.

Well said, eekie. The only thing I can't handle there is - why do they literally plaster makeup on faces that need little enhancement?

Maybe they're all short sighted and can't see how much they detract from their natural good looks.

If the padded bra makes them feel more confident then fair enough. Most women associate our breasts as being feminine and womanly, so often smaller chested girls will feel lacking and embarrassed. More fool the guys who may date a smaller framed slender girl and still expect a real ample chest. It does happen, but not often. Im sure she wishes parts of your body was up to scratch too when the clothes come off too. :)

Ah, but here is the rub: If a guy placed stock in his belief of her faked assets to make his choice of ladies, and then later finds out that he has been duped, well that changes everything she did from being a confidence booster for the lady into being a fraud perpetrated upon the guy. Sure lots of ladies are disappointed every night by certain physical attributes of their new found companions, but did that guy wear a corset, a fake foam barrel chest or sport fake biceps on his upper arms? Or maybe he wore a padded butt? Sure he may have had some padding in the shoulders of his jacket, but that is pretty much the only way those kind of jackets are made. Nobody is deceived by that.

A fairer comparison would be if the fellow had told the lady that he was rich, had a maid and cook at his mansion and drove an expensive sports car on the days his driver was off, and then after falling in love with the guy the lady found out he was a pennyless, jobless drifter. She'd be pissed because he was tricked ... and rightly so.

Now I could say she brought the grief on herself since should not be so shallow as to even care about his financial situation. It was HER fault because she should never have been influenced by the fancy dinner he bought her with a stolen credit card, the fancy borrowed car he drove her in, and the expensive flowers he bought on credit. I could say that none of those things should matter, and I would be right. But let's face it, he deceived her with the intent of getting her to do something he knew she would not do if she knew the truth. He perpetrated fraud on that poor girl, and should be ashamed.

So what does this say about padded bras and all the other stuff that ladies use to attract men that they know would never look their way without? Kind of makes you go hmmm.

Good post above.

Put simply. How many women would change their minds about a guy and feel "cheated" if they found out he had insoles in his shoes that give him signifcantly extra height?

Would it be fair enough to ask for the money one had paid for a date if one were later to find out either the above or the bra deception had been perpetrated?

Ah, but here is the rub: If a guy placed stock in his belief of her faked assets to make his choice of ladies, and then later finds out that he has been duped, well that changes everything she did from being a confidence booster for the lady into being a fraud perpetrated upon the guy. Sure lots of ladies are disappointed every night by certain physical attributes of their new found companions, but did that guy wear a corset, a fake foam barrel chest or sport fake biceps on his upper arms? Or maybe he wore a padded butt? Sure he may have had some padding in the shoulders of his jacket, but that is pretty much the only way those kind of jackets are made. Nobody is deceived by that.

A fairer comparison would be if the fellow had told the lady that he was rich, had a maid and cook at his mansion and drove an expensive sports car on the days his driver was off, and then after falling in love with the guy the lady found out he was a pennyless, jobless drifter. She'd be pissed because he was tricked ... and rightly so.

Now I could say she brought the grief on herself since should not be so shallow as to even care about his financial situation. It was HER fault because she should never have been influenced by the fancy dinner he bought her with a stolen credit card, the fancy borrowed car he drove her in, and the expensive flowers he bought on credit. I could say that none of those things should matter, and I would be right. But let's face it, he deceived her with the intent of getting her to do something he knew she would not do if she knew the truth. He perpetrated fraud on that poor girl, and should be ashamed.

So what does this say about padded bras and all the other stuff that ladies use to attract men that they know would never look their way without? Kind of makes you go hmmm.

Golden Post!

:)

Ah, but here is the rub: If a guy placed stock in his belief of her faked assets to make his choice of ladies, and then later finds out that he has been duped, well that changes everything she did from being a confidence booster for the lady into being a fraud perpetrated upon the guy.

Nah, it just demonstrates the guys an immature mental midget.

:D your conclusion reveals the fact and the every lasting truism,

why so many of us prefer to stay in the land of less....

that offers more.... LOL :)

sokal / coffee ....

....Let's be honest guys - the scenery here is far more pleasant than back home - otherwise we wouldn't be here.

Edited by nakachalet

C. An expensive skin care product that every woman should be slathering on her private parts liberally and often.

..and what about men? You are welcome to slather that stuff on your nether regions if you so wish NaiGreg, but dont be recommending that crap to us thanks! :)

Guys..dam_n..you are so judgemental. You want a barbie doll, not a woman. Hows about giving that critical eye a once over on something closer to home.

Well said, eekie. The only thing I can't handle there is - why do they literally plaster makeup on faces that need little enhancement?

Maybe they're all short sighted and can't see how much they detract from their natural good looks.

Hey qwertz! Havent seen you in a looonnnnggg time! Nice to see you around.

Im not sure why some of the ladies wear so much make up here, i guess its just what is considered attractive. To me they have already beautiful faces too, but when you look at the parade girls they are heavily made up, so I can only figure that that is what is considered most beautiful. Maybe the strong make up makes the face look paler? Which in turn equals more beautiful in their opinion. Im sure what we consider beautiful in the west is often considered just as bizarre here. Actually, you caused me to recall something when i was 16 and an extremely pale faced fresh from Scotland girl. I went abroad to an International school and a lot of the European and American girls were tanned (even though it was 1989 and pale was still considered a bit cool). What i remember most though, was the reaction from the Asian students, particularly Japanese. They loved my whiteness. When i started tanning along with the other girls one of the Japanese girls told me it was really sad that I am no longer so white and said that i looked more pretty before. All the other girls said i looked more natural and normal with a tan.

When it comes down to it though, people should be valued above what they look like. Its a really shallow person who bases a persons worth purely on the physical.

....When it comes down to it though, people should be valued above what they look like. Its (sic) a really shallow person who bases a persons worth purely on the physical.

PEARL OF WISDOM, as usual.

around the pacificrims, particularly where and whence it was still called Peking, an old wise lady there told me that in the old days.... white skin was very much prefered because the emperors regarded those ladies working in the field exposed to sunlight day in and day out, were NOT PLEASING TO HIS EYES....

ever since then.... commoners also adapted that stance.... that fairer skin was therefore the in thing since.... :)

Edited by nakachalet

Good post.

Cute Thai girl with padded bra doesn't make me go hmmm. :) Instead I thank Buddha for such wonderous and bountiful offerings.

Your thought is that the one with pretence is going to be undressing for/undressed by the observer. Think of how many thai beauties you could walk past in a day especially if you are say at a Bangkok plaza, university etc. The chances of you seeing one of them bare breasted is, well, say one in one hundred thousand and that one is probably the one beside you.

The extra curve of the padded bra gives satisfaction to the wearer, and hey from the results I see with the cute little rounded bottoms and slim waists added, and the beautiful dark eyes and hair ... again I thank Buddha.

If you are just enjoying the view of a beautiful thai girl passing for a few brief seconds then why even bother thinking if there is padding there or not. Just enjoy that brief sight of beauty in your day. For sure the clothing peeling stage mind set for a very slim thai girl should be that she is probably also breast padded. And from a personnal point of view that very slimness of the breast is part of the whole beautiful package along with the slim waist and bottom... Thank you Buddha.

^ Im sure the baby doesnt mind what variety of shapes and sizes they come in. Which, it might be worth reminding, is what they were made for.

**removed**

Edited by cdnvic
This conversation was going to a bad place. I needed to draw a line.

Its the Whitening products that scare me . I use the wifes Nivea Deoderant for my Pits. Its got 'whitening' properties, <deleted> does anyone need bleached armpits for :)

I inadvertently bought some of that whitening deodorant once - and all it did was whiten the armpits of my shirts! It's so bad that I am left with no choice but to throw the shirts away.

I don't see the difference between a padded bra and false eyelashes, or lipstick, or tight corsets, or any other garment that ladies wear to make themselves look better. If they believe that it helps them get ahead in this superficial world, all well and good - it certainly makes the world a more beautiful place.

And for those of you that are disappointed when their rented companion turns out to be less well-endowed than they had anticipated, thoughts of mantelpieces and fireplaces come to mind. I suppose I am lucky my hands are of modest size in any case. Anyway, that is the penalty for inadequate market research. And if she's not a rented companion, she will be fortunate to have discovered your superficiality so quickly.

SC

Tattoos in Thailand- of a certain type, anyway- tend to brand (so-to-speak) the 'wearer' as someone who probably has not had the benefits of a very financially privileged existence, at best- with the exception of the silly shoulder tattoos that were trendy a few years ago. I'm not saying that it's impossible, but a foreigner who wanted a partner with an equitable level of education should probably think twice about someone who was extensively tattooed.

I don't understand the nose thing at all, though I have met Thai men and women who wanted nose jobs to make their noses bigger. I like the 'au naturel' Thai face just fine.