Non Immigrant B One Year Extention

Hello Everybody.

My first post here. I've searched this forum previously and couldn't find any relevant answer.

I have a one year valid work permit from a company that i work for. I've got a non-immigrant B visa for 3 month after getting the work permit. This visa is due to expire in a week. Because of some complications of the company i can't extend visa in immigration bureau here and i have to leave Thailand again for new Non-Immigrant B. I previously went to Laos to do it and they told me at the embassy that they are authorized to issue only 3 month non B visas. I did a little research and found out that embassy in Cambodia and Singapore also issues maximum 3 month non B. While embassy in Malaysia can issue a one year non B. Due to certain limitations i can't go to Malaysia and Indonesia. My question is: Do you know of any other embassies in countries around (India, Hong-Kong, China, Vietnam...) that are allowed to issue a one year non-immigrant B visa?

You would actually have been applying for extension of stay based on employment at Thai immigration, which is not a visa. Within the region KL will issue multiple entry Non-B visa with company documents and at least 8 months remaining on work permit. Penang will issue too, but requires company registered share capital to be at least 8 million baht. Most consulates within the region will only issue single entry visa because they expect you to apply for extension of stay on expiry. Outside the region Perth is the nearest consulate that will issue multi entry Non-B, requiring company documents, work contract and employer letter requesting issue of multiple entry visa.

You would actually have been applying for extension of stay based on employment at Thai immigration, which is not a visa. Within the region KL will issue multiple entry Non-B visa with company documents and at least 8 months remaining on work permit. Penang will issue too, but requires company registered share capital to be at least 8 million baht. Most consulates within the region will only issue single entry visa because they expect you to apply for extension of stay on expiry. Outside the region Perth is the nearest consulate that will issue multi entry Non-B, requiring company documents, work contract and employer letter requesting issue of multiple entry visa.

Thanks a lot.