I'm So Proud Of My Mate

Loz

I didnt worry I didnt. tell my parents I was getting married and she couldnt tell hers. I hadnt been marrried before and neither had she. I know you all think T.V members are sad losers so have uploaded you a photo :D This is nearly 4 years later now so she's obviously in it for the long term payout right????

PS Guesthouse thanks for the warning before you post it. :)

I don't know how posting a picture of you and your wife proves anything. But hmmm, there is some very interesting body language going on in that photo....

Dr Paul Eckman, I presume? ...but you are quite right. :D

In a christian wedding....yes there is "sin sot"...except the brides parents pay....bet he hasnt told them that yet...

I think you win the bet......

Now it is the time he explain to the brides parents what he expect to get from them :):D :D

I never understand what they need to save for? I met and married my wife for about 300 baht and that was the cost of the two friends as witnesses meal afterwards at the side of the road.

Exciting wedding yabaaaa, if you willing to share the pictures of your wedding feel free to post them, i can't wait :D

I dont need wedding photos I can see her whenever I like.................... and its looking good :)

:D And it saved you another 500 :D

My wedding cost about 300 baht, but the photos were about 70k baht! Done later at some studio...

I didnt worry I didnt. tell my parents I was getting married and she couldnt tell hers. I hadnt been marrried before and neither had she. I know you all think T.V members are sad losers so have uploaded you a photo :D This is nearly 4 years later now so she's obviously in it for the long term payout right????

PS Guesthouse thanks for the warning before you post it. :)

I don't know how posting a picture of you and your wife proves anything. But hmmm, there is some very interesting body language going on in that photo....

Dr Paul Eckman, I presume? ...but you are quite right. :D

Let me guess, my hand is restraining her from escaping? her hand is scratching my ar*e, she has a terrified "get me out of here look", I was abducted by aliens last night and molested?

...So lets hear the body language story............I am sitting comfortably :D

You are pulling her close yet she is tilting her head away.

You are leaning into her but her midrif is leaning away. the part of her body (shoulders) that is closest to you has "assistance"

Her smile looks a little "uncertain". lack of involvment of the eyes. Her brow is obscured so hard to comment further. Mouth doesn't seem committed to the smile.

Of course all of this could be explained by cultural sensitivity to public displays of affection. A well brought up girl would not find it "the norm" to be so "hands on" in public with member of the opposite sex. This is widely accepted as Thai culture.

I thought about PMing this as its a bit personal but you did invite the response so... :)

...So lets hear the body language story............I am sitting comfortably :D

You are pulling her close yet she is tilting her head away.

You are leaning into her but her midrif is leaning away. the part of her body (shoulders) that is closest to you has "assistance"

Her smile looks a little "uncertain". lack of involvment of the eyes. Her brow is obscured so hard to comment further. Mouth doesn't seem committed to the smile.

Of course all of this could be explained by cultural sensitivity to public displays of affection. A well brought up girl would not find it "the norm" to be so "hands on" in public with member of the opposite sex. This is widely accepted as Thai culture.

I thought about PMing this as its a bit personal but you did invite the response so... :)

No I dont mind at allI find it interesting, Ill ask her later what she thinks. The photo wa s taken in Chumphon there was in fact nobody there at all just us in the mangroves. She is a lot smaller than me she either often has to stand on tip toes in photos and I often end up hanging down to get in shots. The camera was balanced on a post and I was hoping it wouldnt fall off into the swamp below. Her other hand was behind my back not behind hers. Her smiles often look "uncertain" thats what I like about her she has a kind of "lost soul look"

Cool.

Nice that we all see the same things.

I fear I have drifted wildly off topic but does it really matter?

Here is a photo of her with her Mum (sadly deceased) when she was a kid still with the lost soul look. She didnt want her photo taken here is what she told me , hence the straight hands.

post-66436-1265617281_thumb.jpg

PS Guesthouse thanks for the warning before you post it. :D

Tiss what i was thinking... Big balls for showing yourself..just like Aunty Coggers did last week...

Anyway, body language.. just looked at a load of my photos with me and my misses... I don't have any..they are me, me and me or her, her and her! :) <deleted> does that say!

^ I'll try...

You once asked a passer-by to take a photo of the two of you, but he ran off with your camera. Now you don't trust anyone.

:) Nice one.... but its got me worried for her UK visa application....

Mr British embassy guy...

any photos of you two sir?...yup... here's me...she took that one...

here's her... i took that one...

:D

<removed> a doodle dandy got to make 6 years worth of photos in the next two months... :D any ideas where i can get a hair piece?