A Stroll Around Pattaya

nam-thip

I've just had a walk up and down beach road plus a few Soi's and never set foot out of the house.

It was all done from the comfort of my computer using this site.

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com

You can do a full 360 scan on the photo guide which is good if you want to check out a hotel and it's location.

Edited by nam-thip

Thanks, but been posted many times, excellent site though

You are right, but I always forgt to bookmark it, and have just done so.

That disgusting fountain on Beach Road is a disgrace to rampant public projects corruption and shoddy workmanship, even in in this town!

That site has been around for a while. Its a fun thing to do when nothing better to do, have a mosey around.

You can tell that they started early in the morning at the south end of town and worked northwards. In walking street everything is closed but when you get to soi 6 area there are bars open and girls sitting outside. Couple of lookers sitting outside Red Point Bar in Soi 6. Must check it out "in the flesh" sometime!

Several of the usual Pattaya farang whales with Thai girlfriends can be seen wandering around.

I wonder if anyone got caught on camera who was not supposed to be in the town??

Point taken about it being posted before but i've lived in pats for 7 years and it's new to me so i thought i'd share it with you guys.

Like me there has to be guys out there who have no knowledge of the site so it’s nice to regurgitate some things for the unknowing or forgetful.

To my advantage with me living here 24/7 I can be on the beach road in twenty minutes doing the same walk ‘LIVE’ and in person.

Yes i just love the wife and i taking a walk down beach road ,being accosted every two minutes by Indian suit sellers ,beeped by hundreds of baht buses ,having to walk in the road as the pavements are blocked and love the "another shirt for you sir ,have your size " being constantly shouted at me ,not to mention that the moment you try to look at something in a shop ,someone runs outside and tries to sell you something . Yes beach road, paradise :)

Yes i just love the wife and i taking a walk down beach road ,being accosted every two minutes by Indian suit sellers ,beeped by hundreds of baht buses ,having to walk in the road as the pavements are blocked and love the "another shirt for you sir ,have your size " being constantly shouted at me ,not to mention that the moment you try to look at something in a shop ,someone runs outside and tries to sell you something . Yes beach road, paradise :)

Having lived in Thailand for many years it just runs off my back, i don't hear it any more.

A nice skill to acquire on Thai soil.

Last year i returned to the UK for three months and went on a day trip to Blackpool and found it was no different to Pattaya beach road when i had a stroll down the prom.

Edited by nam-thip

Having lived in Thailand for many years it just runs off my back, i don't hear it any more.

A nice skill to acquire on Thai soil.

Last year i returned to the UK for three months and went on a day trip to Blackpool and found it was no different to Pattaya beach road when i had a stroll down the prom.

What ,there were ladyboys and hookers sitting around there as well,must of missed them last time i was in Blackpool :D