Sechuan Restaurant On 3rd Road, Does It Exist?

Jingthing

I was watching one of those tv ads on the baht bus and there was an ad for an Isaan restaurant which stated it is located on 3rd road near the Sechuan restaurant. Sadly, I don't remember the name of the Isaan restaurant except that it had the word Isaan in the name. What really interests me is the Sechuan restaurant. Does anyone know exactly where that is? Is it really a Chinese Sechuan restaurant or some place that serves hot dogs and pizza that is called Sechuan. I love Sechuan food! Please let it be the real thing.

I know better than to assume anything from the name. The Madrid restaurant serves no Spanish food and the Chiang Mai restaurant has no Lanna food.

Edited by Jingthing

It exists. It's one of those cheap meat BBQ places, not Chinese food.

:)

Oh blimey. Thanks. What is it with the names that mean nothing? I suppose that Isaan place I saw in the ad serves Bulgarian food.

Try Canton House in Central Festival at the beach. THey have good dim sum for 15 baht each, and a menu, maybe sechuan.

It exists. It's one of those cheap meat BBQ places, not Chinese food.

:)

Oh blimey. Thanks. What is it with the names that mean nothing? I suppose that Isaan place I saw in the ad serves Bulgarian food.

Try Canton House in Central Festival at the beach. THey have good dim sum for 15 baht each, and a menu, maybe sechuan.

Their dim sum is sub par and no Sechuan dishes there at all. I know their menu well.