Embassies Issue Travel Advisories : Thaksin Asset Ruling

webfact

Farang should either:

a) Go home now or

:D Arm yourselves with GT200.

you meen like your goverment did when they purchased them,most goverments or companies test things before the buy 400 at 1.5 miilion baht each,a bit like when your goverment purchased 6 fighter aircraft with no engines,who got the kick back there ??

And ... ummmm... how about a (snigger) aircraft carrier where they can barely afford the paint to maintain it from corrosion.... :)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No they don't but if they did, that might get filed away in the so-called Chinese whispers draw in the cabinet. Don't count on an Australian to ever get anything right. I am Australian. I am sorry that I come from such a nation of fools, but I can't change that.

Of course it wouldn't have anything to do with your background or your personal problems with the Aus gov't.! :)

To be save you need too avoid Thailand in Total. The other day i drunk thai man put a gun to my head, but he was to chikken to use it, after i went to police station and they would not do anything, then i started complaining about the police, then they wanted to arest me. But i just gave them the finger and left and nothing more happent.

Thailand is the wild west, get use to and live with it or get out of Thailand that is the only thing to do.

you sound a nice bloke! :)

Very clever too after having a gun put to his head by a drunken Thai ??? He gives the finger to the Police... Kinda guy you would want to have a quiet drink with!

These travel warnings were released about a week ago, and are standard practice... Note the current warnings about Americans travelling to Cuba...

It's getting pretty tiring when Thaivisa decides they want to "make" news rather than report the facts, In any other country they would be forced to print a rejection, yet when people bring up objections on this site they simply get banned... free media.. right.