Is This The Best Thailand Forum

deejah

The moderators here are first class, both with the information that they provide on visa legalities, and with knowing when to tell people like me that I've had too much to drink and need to go to bed. Of all the forums I have wasted my time on in the past, this one has the most qualified moderators, in knowledge and in maturity to tell me what I want to know, and tell me when I need to <deleted> for a night, like now. Good night all.

sounds like you are missing your mother.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thai visa is interesting but like others have said you have to filter through what is fact and what is opinion. Thai visa has a great internet presence. At one time I found this a problem when doing searches. When searching thai info through google thai visa threads used to be near the top of the lists. I have wasted a lot of time in the past opening thaivisa threads through google to only have some mundane statement about what I was searching. But now I am a member and try to contribute the best I can.

Something weird was going on with my internet connection last month that prevented me from being able to open ThaiVisa for about a week, although most other sites were no problem. It forced me to take a look at some other sites. I spent about half a day on [another English language Thailand forum] and i can't tell what what a depressing experience it was. I saw some regulars from here there and all i can say is, what the heck guys? - you must be crazy!

Also, as already mentioned, a large number of ThaiVisa rejects. Who should i bump into? Who other than em see squared! It was pitiful to see him on one thread bitterly attacking the mod here who he perceives as leading to his downfall, and on the next thread discussing some obscene sexual act that was causing much titillation amongst all the pervy school boys who seem to frequent the place.

Getting banned here and ending up there truly is the cyber-space equivalent of dying and going straight to hel_l. You have been warned!

i use it for reference on a lot of things, cant say as have found a better forum. i like other have the od spat with mods but look at the crap they have to sift through hour after hour, the forum go to bits without them. thats me speaking after just getting official warning!!!

although i am not sure about the ad bangkok massage to your room we know what you want advert

Edited by NALAK

The moderators here are first class,

Are you trying to get a free Thai Visa T-Shirt?

Only useful if you are humongous! Ive got one and its like a tent!

Tent-like T-shirts are good. Several people can snuggle under them at the same time, and although the onlookers might suspect something is happening under there, nobody knows for sure what's going on. :)

alright everyone

you have been told and asked nicely that discussing other forums (in particular re-directing to) is not permitted on thaivisa

so, any more reference, hidden, veiled or otherwise, will earn you a warning :)

mean time, ive deleted a few posts with similar

alright everyone

you have been told and asked nicely that discussing other forums (in particular re-directing to) is not permitted on thaivisa

so, any more reference, hidden, veiled or otherwise, will earn you a warning :D

mean time, ive deleted a few posts with similar

Now that is first class :)

Yes, on everything. Thai Visa is the best and most popular Thailand forum by far.

There is another forum that specializes in dirtbags and trolls, but you have to get kicked off Thai Visa before you can join it. :)

Just curious what this other forum is, do you want to I.D. it. Sounds like it would be good for a laugh, thanks

morrobay