Where To Buy An Airgun In Phuket?

kirmizi

airsoft is sold in the shops, but age 18. useless for birds, very inaccurate.

CO2 is rather powerfull, but must be some misunderstanding about "license application from the BiBs". Lisences for province residents (your seems to be Surat) are issued by Amphur, not BiB.

As I wrote: This is what the shop owner asked, without it he can't sell me the piece,

and it's a few years back - so I decided not to bother!

But anyway thanks for the Information!

Well as I say.. Airsoft is sold in the shops no questions asked..

airsoft is sold in the shops, but age 18. useless for birds, very inaccurate.

The ones I have seen would be suitable and possibly lethal to birds..

Even the little battery pistol ones sting like hel_l (good for problems with soi dogs) tho agree those are pretty much spray and pray..

That's funny, I was thinking about an airgun specifically for cats, since they killed all my baby chickens.

had some newborn birds in a nest in my garden, but cats have been sneeking around. The cats are to fast up in the trees for my dog to catch. anyone know where to get a silencer for 9mm?

You could get some of those rubber snakes and place them around :D that should scare off the birds ,but then again they could attract real snakes trying to mate with your rubber ones , creating a new more serious problem !!! :D:)

A rubber owl will scare off the real snakes

Edited by Peterocket

Really ?? For air guns ??

I know mates have bought airsoft high power ones locally from shops.. Think that one in Central sells them.. I know thats not BB gun power but would do the OP's purpose (not that I like the sound of it but then I am not being woken up)..

Your mates not from the SAS then as before? no such thing as high power airsoft or BB. :)

Really ?? For air guns ??

I know mates have bought airsoft high power ones locally from shops.. Think that one in Central sells them.. I know thats not BB gun power but would do the OP's purpose (not that I like the sound of it but then I am not being woken up)..

Your mates not from the SAS then as before? no such thing as high power airsoft or BB. :)

What are you talking about ?? Airsoft come in all kinds of different power options from the weak battery pistols to high power rifles with much higher pellet velocity, the sniper type high power rifles sting like hel_l !! BB guns are more powerful but in the UK as kids we didnt call airguns BB's and even tho UK airguns could shoot ball bearing almost everyone used airgun pellets, so I dont really know if a UK airgun with its rifled bore and up to 25 pellets would be still a 'BB gun'? UK airguns can easily be used for pest control like rats and the like.

Ohh and I have no ex SAS mates (quotes please, if your going to just make stuff up) I do know a couple of ex services guys and a few who work PSC in Iraq / Afghanistan / Gulf Aden pirates etc all of whom are nice stable guys who you probably wouldnt guess the stuff they have to do.

What are you talking about ?? Airsoft come in all kinds of different power options from the weak battery pistols to high power rifles with much higher pellet velocity, the sniper type high power rifles sting like hel_l !! BB guns are more powerful but in the UK as kids we didnt call airguns BB's and even tho UK airguns could shoot ball bearing almost everyone used airgun pellets, so I dont really know if a UK airgun with its rifled bore and up to 25 pellets would be still a 'BB gun'? UK airguns can easily be used for pest control like rats and the like.

Ohh and I have no ex SAS mates (quotes please, if your going to just make stuff up) I do know a couple of ex services guys and a few who work PSC in Iraq / Afghanistan / Gulf Aden pirates etc all of whom are nice stable guys who you probably wouldnt guess the stuff they have to do.

and the guys I know working PSC middle east are to fond of their Glocks on duty to bother with BB off duty

For pidgeons, starlings, and other assorted nasties I use instant rice and numerous dishes of water. Hopeless act, inrealty, but makes me feel like I am at least doing something :>) . But lately, haven't had the problem. Two pairs of Red Tailed Hawks have thinned out the birds and the neighbor's ferral cats.......

For pidgeons, starlings, and other assorted nasties I use instant rice and numerous dishes of water. Hopeless act, inrealty, but makes me feel like I am at least doing something :>) . But lately, haven't had the problem. Two pairs of Red Tailed Hawks have thinned out the birds and the neighbor's ferral cats.......

You feed them? I think the point here is to get rid of them. Perhaps you think instant rice will offend the Thai birds because they have higher standards. You might be right.

Edited by canuckamuck

You feed them? I think the point here is to get rid of them. Perhaps you think instant rice will offend the Thai birds because they have higher standards. You might be right.

Why not try chinesse fircrakers they will scare the birds away as well as the evil spirts, double winner.