Redshirts Change Backdrop

dave2

with the 26th coming up im wondering why theyve changed it

pic 1 ... the same backdrop has been used for months all over chiang mai at their various gatherings .

pic 2 .... was taken of the stage outside red shirts HQ yesterday

your thoughts on this ?

dave2

with the 26th coming up im wondering why theyve changed it

That should be quite easy to understand. The second image is much more provocative. The high cadres of the red shirt movement are planning for mass mobilisations around the 26 and what better way than to appeal to anger and lower instincts?

Cheers, CMX

I had not realized, when I chose CMX as my member name, that it was in a way "taken."

Wish to disassociate myself from postings by chiangmaiexpat, although I might agree/disagree heartily.

CMX is in fact the identifier of my "home" airport. I'm moving house to Chiang Mai in may, when it will be CNX.

As for politics here, I'm a Stranger Here Myself.

... and thus the already short expat attention span was very effectively cut even shorter in post #6 .. :D

We should do this with more topics before they wax on for 17 pages. :)

If it's anything like those university uniform topics, it should still hit 17 pages. :D

Can't really shed any light on the OP's question, but suggest that the red shirts might have more success with the following look.....

hehe thats the kinda redshirts i would support :)

...by studying the pic very, very, ...... uh, very closely,,,,,,, I come to the conclusion that they don't need suports , just fine as they are.... :D

Can't really shed any light on the OP's question, but suggest that the red shirts might have more success with the following look.....

...by studying the pic very, very, ...... uh, very closely,,,,,,, I come to the conclusion that they don't need suports , just fine as they are.... :D

im sure theres a pun in there :D

im sure theres a pun in there :D

Maybe 2 ...... I didn't think anyone would notice..... Any truth to the rumor that some group is starting a new shirt team.... so they won't appear to be taking sides, the will be call the Transparents.... [thats mothers and fathers who have the operations and change places.]

Maybe 2 ...... I didn't think anyone would notice..... Any truth to the rumor that some group is starting a new shirt team.... so they won't appear to be taking sides, the will be call the Transparents.... [thats mothers and fathers who have the operations and change places.]

I heard there was another new tee shirt group called the "Misfits". Organisers were handing out random sized tees for members on sign up :)