Seeking Thai Nationals

We are a recruitment agency in Singapore who has been asked to find Thai nationals with exp. in the oil/gas industry who wish to work in KL for approx 2 years, being hired direct to the Oil Company who is our client.

We seek - 1. Cost/Scheduler with approx 15 years exp. with around 8 of those working on EPC projects for offshore oil/gas industry. Exp with Primavera and Microsoft Project software is essential. Degree is preferred

2. Contracts Administrator with appox 15 years exp. with around 5 years of those working on EPC projects for offshore oil/gas industry. Degree is preferred.

3. Piping Design and Electrical Design Engineers also required with similar exp as above.

Deltamar,

This is an expat forum for expats in Thailand... you are highly unlikely to find Thai nationals reading this.

I am an expat working in Thailand's oil and gas industry, and am reasonably well known on the forum as being involved in that industry, and have yet to see any posts or PMs by Thai nationals in the same industry.

I suggest that you post your recruitment notices on either a Thai forum, or in the major newspapers.

Good luck with your search.

Deltamar,

This is an expat forum for expats in Thailand... you are highly unlikely to find Thai nationals reading this.

I am an expat working in Thailand's oil and gas industry, and am reasonably well known on the forum as being involved in that industry, and have yet to see any posts or PMs by Thai nationals in the same industry.

I suggest that you post your recruitment notices on either a Thai forum, or in the major newspapers.

I also feel that you could help your fellow Thai fellow workers who wish to work overseas, as many do for the experience, by telling them that this Company is wishing to recruit. I believe many western Companies wishing to recruit Thai nationals only advertise in the English language.

I always promote my staff to develop their professional development and support their endeavours.

You are correct to suggest a Thai forum though but information spreads through word of mouth in our industry. Lets keep it up.

Deltamar,

Deltamar,

Thank you for your alert comment regarding this being an expat forum. Since we do seek Fluent English speaking Thai nationals with a high degree of exp. in the upstream oil/gas industry, it was felt that these people may be viewing this site for opportunities elsewhere.

However, our knowledge of the potential capability of Thai nationals to fill these roles is limited and admittedly with at least 25 years of international exp in recruitment in the oil/gas industry it is rare that we have come across Thai nationals as a part of the globally mobile candidates we deal with.

We take on board your comments though and will consider an advert in a suitable thai national newspaper which may then attract potential candidates.

Best Regards

Deltamar