Your 3 To Go Down From Premier League

imola

Portsmouth,definitely........West Ham and Sunderland should just about pull clear of the drop zone.

But Hull,Burnley,Bolton,Wigan and Wolves are all so <deleted> its hard to see any of them picking up too many more points.

If pressed I'd say Hull and Burnley to accompany Portsmouth,though.

struggling Birmingham

James. How can you say struggling Birmingham who are sitting 10th? Personally i think they are having not too bad season not a great season but not bad. Definately not relegation contenders.

Where did I mention BHam?

P-Mouth is a given.

other two

Coyle the Messiah will have them beggin for Megson

Phil Brown luck runs out

struggling Birmingham

James. How can you say struggling Birmingham who are sitting 10th? Personally i think they are having not too bad season not a great season but not bad. Definately not relegation contenders.

It's in a quote above - from 2008.

Still dont get it mate - anyways much more important things on my mind at the moment: Heinken=where=now. :)

Just realised that it wasnt actually you. But a quote you posted. I stand corrected. As you were. :D

No worries mate, I figured with the time difference you were well and truly ahead of me. Good thing there are no scores for u to add up on friday nights :)

Just realised that it wasnt actually you. But a quote you posted. I stand corrected. As you were. :D

No worries mate, I figured with the time difference you were well and truly ahead of me. Good thing there are no scores for u to add up on friday nights :)

10pm here and had a few beers. You are probably right about the adding up of scores.

One from Sussex, regrettably one from Yorkshire, and one from Lancashire

Hull ??

Are they the only Yorkshire Team in the Prem now ??

Yep - that's why I said regrettably. Thought we might get Leeds up there in 18 months, but the b-ggers got star struck with the Johnson's Paint Trophy (joke :) ) and are playing with relegation candidate form.

It saddens me to see 1 Yorkshire team in the EPL and a big fat 9 from that other county across the Pennines. Seems like Lancastrians can get any small town up there at the moment.

i actually have a soft spot for wolves but i'd like them to go down for that dirty trick mccarthy pulled at old trafford alone.

Whta that dispicable dirty trick that consisted of him playing a Team of Premier League Players that were registered with the Premier League before the start of teh Season ??

Yeah outrageous.. :)

Do you remember your defeat at Fulham on the Game before 2 or 3 years back Steve ??

People in Glass Houses & all that...........

yeah i remember it well because i was at craven cottage. i think we started with about 9 full internationals and we did more than enough to win the match. mccarthy threw that game, so they're not remotely comparable.

How can you throw a Game when you play a Team where every Player got registered with the Prmeier League as part of your Squad before the Season starts ??

It's nonsense.

Liverpool: Reina, Arbeloa, Paletta, Hyypia, Insua (Finnan 75), Pennant (El Zhar 65), Alonso, Sissoko, Gonzalez (Kewell 77), Fowler, Bellamy.

Subs Not Used: Padelli, Hobbs.

& that was 2007 remember, not even remotely comparable my arse.

Portsmouth,definitely........West Ham and Sunderland should just about pull clear of the drop zone.

But Hull,Burnley,Bolton,Wigan and Wolves are all so <deleted> its hard to see any of them picking up too many more points.

If pressed I'd say Hull and Burnley to accompany Portsmouth,though.

good analysis

tonight burnley v pompey and bolton v wolves.

i guess someone must pick up some points :)

and later there are such games as burnley v wolves, hull v burnley.

it is going to get very interesting and tonight is a great night to watch it on the box which i shall do in an english pub in chiangmai (that shall remain nameless) drinking beer not water

Well the Premier League found them guilty -- Why do you say so?

"The Premier League said in a statement: "The Premier League Board has issued Wolverhampton Wanderers FC with a suspended £25,000 fine after deciding that the team fielded in their league fixture against Manchester United on 15 December 2009 was not full strength and therefore in breach of Rule E20."

Full story:-

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11699_5956992,00.html

"The Premier League said in a statement: "The Premier League Board has issued Wolverhampton Wanderers FC with a suspended £25,000 fine after deciding that the team fielded in their league fixture against Manchester United on 15 December 2009 was not full strength and therefore in breach of Rule E20."

I'd like to see the qualififcations of the people within the Premier League who can judge that a Team is not at full strength...

Absolute nonsense..

I'd like to see the qualififcations of the people within the Premier League who can judge that a Team is not at full strength...

Absolute nonsense..

Actually mate, i consider Tottenham under strength everytime we play Jenas :)

Absolute nonsense..

Actually mate, i consider Tottenham under strength everytime we play Jenas :)

How do you think the rest of us feel then when he gets in England Squad's ?? :D