Your 3 To Go Down From Premier League

imola

I agree that Portsmouth are done.

However I think Coyle will save Bolton, and although I think Laws is clueless, there is no way that either Wolves, Hull or Wigan, will get as many points as Burnley between now and the end of the season.

Wolves will struggle to get anything from their next 6 or 7 games, but I think they have an easier end of season few games.

So for me its Portsmouth, Hull and Wigan

Portsmouth, who will go into administration tomorrow.

Hull, unfortunately, but it could depend on Bullard coming back and keeping fit. He's put on alot of weight recently.

Burnley, their home form has dipped and their away form is non existant.

1. pompey

2. burnley

3. everton

Very droll.

I think next season one of the Liverpool sides will be going down, and it won't be Everton. It will be the one which does a Pompey - sells all their best players and still collapses under a moutain of debt.

Mind you, you should do a Newcastle after that (and hopefully not a Leeds) :) !

Edited by sharecropper

Very droll.

I think next season one of the Liverpool sides will be going down, and it won't be Everton. It will be the one which does a Pompey - sells all their best players and still collapses under a moutain of debt.

hehe. be interesting to see what does happen to us in the summer if we don't finish top four. there could be a fire sale and we could be a midtable club next season. stranger things have happened.

i wouldn't be totally comfortable if i was a sunderland fan right now, they're in a stinker of a form. they should have enough quality to get out of it but you never know when it comes to just scrapping. west ham are another not out of it by any means.

Very droll.

hehe. be interesting to see what does happen to us in the summer if we don't finish top four. there could be a fire sale and we could be a midtable club next season. stranger things have happened.

i wouldn't be totally comfortable if i was a sunderland fan right now, they're in a stinker of a form. they should have enough quality to get out of it but you never know when it comes to just scrapping. west ham are another not out of it by any means.

A werid season. There are three teams competing for places 1-3, seven teams scrapping for fourth place and the rest of them (from 11th downwards) are in nervously looking over their shoulders as the trap door opens.

Very droll.

A werid season. There are three teams competing for places 1-3, seven teams scrapping for fourth place and the rest of them (from 11th downwards) are in nervously looking over their shoulders as the trap door opens.

it's been a rubbish season really, personal allegiances aside. nobody has really played that well, the worst united side i can remember is still in the running for a league and european double, moneybags city have never really materialised, the only genuine contenders for player of the year are rooney and drogba. it's been crap overall. think it's about time sky dropped their 'best league in the world' advertising. spain knocks england into a cocked hat.

Obviously Pompey but the other 2 are too close to call.

Interesting how nobody has tipped West Ham. I don't think they are out of the woods yet.

i mentioned the irons above bj, but i think it's pretty much impossible to name three at this point. it's going to be a right old scrap and sometimes the worse teams on paper are more capable of fighting for their lives. i'd back a tony pulis to get his players scrapping over a franco zola every time for example.

Obviously Pompey but the other 2 are too close to call.

Interesting how nobody has tipped West Ham. I don't think they are out of the woods yet.

i mentioned the irons above bj, but i think it's pretty much impossible to name three at this point. it's going to be a right old scrap and sometimes the worse teams on paper are more capable of fighting for their lives. i'd back a tony pulis to get his players scrapping over a franco zola every time for example.

I watch every Game we play, sometimes more than once, i watch virtually every other Game in the Prem be it replayed or not & now that we're back to vitually full strength & incredibly added to our Squad instead of depleting it in Jan, trust me Chaps, there's no chance..

Bolton, Wigan, Stoke, Bolton & Wolves at home still.. :)

Edit : Sorry, Burnley, Pompey & Wolves in no particular order.

Edited by MSingh

I agree that Portsmouth are done.

However I think Coyle will save Bolton, and although I think Laws is clueless, there is no way that either Wolves, Hull or Wigan, will get as many points as Burnley between now and the end of the season.

Wolves will struggle to get anything from their next 6 or 7 games, but I think they have an easier end of season few games.

So for me its Portsmouth, Hull and Wigan

even i have concerns over laws but our run in is better than some with home games v wolves and pompey included i hope it will be;-

pompey because they have lived beyond their means,

bolton so they can see how good coyle is in the champoinship and

blackburn just because.

i actually have a soft spot for wolves but i'd like them to go down for that dirty trick mccarthy pulled at old trafford alone.

Whta that dispicable dirty trick that consisted of him playing a Team of Premier League Players that were registered with the Premier League before the start of teh Season ??

Yeah outrageous.. :)

Do you remember your defeat at Fulham on the Game before 2 or 3 years back Steve ??

People in Glass Houses & all that...........

i actually have a soft spot for wolves but i'd like them to go down for that dirty trick mccarthy pulled at old trafford alone.

Whta that dispicable dirty trick that consisted of him playing a Team of Premier League Players that were registered with the Premier League before the start of teh Season ??

Do you remember your defeat at Fulham on the Game before 2 or 3 years back Steve ??

you mean this from 2008 Singer?

Liverpool chief Benitez was criticised a year ago for sending out a scratch side at Craven Cottage in order to protect his stars for a Champions League semi-final.

Fulham scrambled a 1-0 win that helped send down Sheffield United instead.

The Reds are in the same situation again, going to Fulham on Saturday and struggling Birmingham seven days later.

With fourth place almost secure, Benitez may opt again to give priority to next week's European first leg against Chelsea.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...e#ixzz0gc0Ba96W

yeah i remember it well because i was at craven cottage. i think we started with about 9 full internationals and we did more than enough to win the match. mccarthy threw that game, so they're not remotely comparable.

you mean this from 2008 Singer?

Liverpool chief Benitez was criticised a year ago for sending out a scratch side at Craven Cottage in order to protect his stars for a Champions League semi-final.

Fulham scrambled a 1-0 win that helped send down Sheffield United instead.

The Reds are in the same situation again, going to Fulham on Saturday and struggling Birmingham seven days later.

With fourth place almost secure, Benitez may opt again to give priority to next week's European first leg against Chelsea.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...e#ixzz0gc0Ba96W

any team that helps get shitfield utd relegated , :D gets a thumbs up in my book, :D coyi