Extension Of Multiple Entry Visa

I have a friend who is nearing the end of the first part of her double entry tourist visa. I know that she needs to leave the country to activate the second part but I was wondering if it was possible to extend the first part of the visa (even if it's just for a few days). If this is possible, would she be required to visit the immigration office or could a 3rd party take passport along on her behalf? Many thanks

A 60 day tourist visa entry can normally be extended for 30 days with 1,900 baht and filling out a TM.7 at immigration.

Be aware of visa expiration date however as it is likely to be 90 days after day of issue and must be used for second entry before it expires.

A 60 day tourist visa entry can normally be extended for 30 days with 1,900 baht and filling out a TM.7 at immigration.

Be aware of visa expiration date however as it is likely to be 90 days after day of issue and must be used for second entry before it expires.

Does this apply to non imm O (marriage) as well. I got a single entry in Veintainne and I'm good until beginning of May. As wife is due to give birth about then I don't want the hassle of another trip up there at that time. It would be good if I could squeeze another 30 days at Khon Kaen office.

I know I can apply for a 1 year extension of stay but at the moment I'm broke so that's not an option just yet

Cheers

A non-immigrant visa can only be extended by 1 year or 7 days. (The last one is not really an extension) However, in the case of being married to a Thai national you can always get a 60 day extension. problem is that they probably want your wife to accompany you, together with household book, ID-card and marriage certificate.

You can do it 30 days before your current permission to stay ends.