webfact

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Majority decisions, Bt46 BILLION WILL BE SEIZED ALONG WITH INTERESTS.

keep em coming Georgie buddy we like what we are seeing and rather insightful by another saying Samak lost the PM due to a cooking show I think this may show a bunch of intellectuals and a good military can cause a coup that truly benefits all in the short (well not quite) and long run. couldn't be better news

"To seize all will be unfair" to Thaksin and Pojaman, Court says.

less than 5 seconds ago via web

Bt15 billion wealth acquired before Thaksin took office is a matter for consideration...

The most crucial point, he won't see much of the remaining money once it was calculated with interest. Probably a ticket or two to come back, lol

The court says Thaksin clearly used his power in the excise tax case and the EXIM bank loan case.

-- The Nation

Used or abused, that is the question.

What is the difference between using the power (when you are in power) and abusing the power??

Personally I could care less if they seized it all or none - but given the implications of both on the stability of this nation I'm pretty happy with the outcome. Neither side will be truly happy but neither should be angry enough to burn stuff down and kill each other either - maybe we can all just go on with our lives now?

ya right......

Personally I could care less if they seized it all or none - but given the implications of both on the stability of this nation I'm pretty happy with the outcome. Neither side will be truly happy but neither should be angry enough to burn stuff down and kill each other either - maybe we can all just go on with our lives now?

ya right......

court should do what is right or wrong not consider what someone think about it and if someone is angry or happy.