Man City, Everton, Blackburn In Bangkok

Manchester city are playing two games in Bangkok on the 20th July and the 24th July, anyone any idea where we can get tickets?

I have looked on thai ticket master but nothing.

Everton and Blackburn Rovers will also be here too, but who give a ######!

Whitz

Whitz

You will be able to buy tickets from outside the ground.

There will be lots of touts trying to sell them for a profit, but wait til just before kick-off and you will get them even under cost price.

I got my hands on 40x600baht tickets for Man United abot 3 or 4 years ago.

I sold them to a few friends for cost price and the rest for 2000 baht each in bars around Sukhumvit. I thought, like others that it would be hard to get in.

When getting to the ground, there were lots of Thais trying to do the same, but near kickoff time they were selling 2000 baht tickets for 500baht.

I felt a bit bad for the guy that I sold to for 2000 baht, but not that bad!

• 2 weeks later...
Who cares ?  All teams from the north are real crap these days !

I guess thats why 6 of the top 10 teams in the Premiership are from the North.... and 6 of the bottom 10 teams are from the South. Looks to me like most of the crap is south of the M6 :o

oh and please don't tell me that Chelsea won the title....they're from Russia and that doesn't count :D

• 4 weeks later...
Whitz

You will be able to buy tickets from outside the ground.

There will be lots of touts trying to sell them for a profit, but wait til just before kick-off and you will get them even under cost price.

I got my hands on 40x600baht tickets for Man United abot 3 or 4 years ago.

I sold them to a few friends for cost price and the rest for 2000 baht each in bars around Sukhumvit. I thought, like others that it would be hard to get in.

When getting to the ground, there were lots of Thais trying to do the same, but near kickoff time they were selling 2000 baht tickets for 500baht.

I felt a bit bad for the guy that I sold to for 2000 baht, but not that bad!

Whats the best part of the ground to go on for the buzz?

Thiers no info on http://www.thaifootball.com/index_e.shtml about fixture kick off times etc.

The draw has not been made.

Many are suggesting Everton will play Thailand first, purely because they want Everton to play against Thailand for commercial purposes.

And many dont seem to think Thailand will win a game so therfore they would not get to the final to meet Everton...

So the rumours are....

Everton vs Thailand

Manchester City vs Bolton