Firefox

ajahnlau

Are you talking about "Thailand Travel Forum" and you are clicking on that name and your browser is closing completely (or only tab?). As there are no other reports of this and I have just done with FF 3.6 without a problem can only suggest you first remove Thaivisa cookies to get fresh ones and if that does not help install FF again.

You don't have any FF add-ons that could be causing this? If not sure you can deactivate them/restart and see if still happens.

I have a different problem with firefox 3.6. The text box seem to stop working properly. I could type text in but could nto do anything else. Could not cut or copy, typing cursor is not showing and it is impposible to move the typing point around. This happen on all three computers I have.

sbk posted below which seems to fix the typing problem:

please open up the add reply box, at the upper right hand corner you will see a box with two little arrows in it. click that and see if that switches it to the rich text editor. that should solve your cursor problems

sbk posted below which seems to fix the typing problem:
please open up the add reply box, at the upper right hand corner you will see a box with two little arrows in it. click that and see if that switches it to the rich text editor. that should solve your cursor problems

Nice one but actually SBK was informed of this by another poster, maybe the mods should use this as a pinned topic, as when you upgrade FF you might just encounter this problem.

Could use a pinned topic like _ Problems with TV upon upgrading FF or other browsers.

I no longer have a cursor and I can't copy and paste or do anything other than type with Firefox 3.6. What's going on? No issues with other websites. Thank you. Oh I tried what lop recommended and no difference.

read post 5 and you will have the answer