Your Experience With Chiang Mai Used Car Web Sites ?

orang37

Sawasdee Khrup, TV CM Friends,

The time has come to sell our faithful Honda Accord. If anyone has any comment on second-hand car selling web-sites here in CM, really appreciate your response.

We've heard of one site with either the number "108" or the name of that number in it, but have not been able to find it yet.

On a thread, here, dated January 26, 2010, in response to an OP by Khun Wimpy, Khun Kartmann mentioned three sites :

taladrod.com thaisecondhand.com pantipmarket.com

Another one turned via Google (Thai only) with a large number of cars on it is :

http://www.chiangmai2car.com/chiangmai2car.php

thanks ! ~o:37;

I'd suggest the weekly Chiang Mai Classifieds email that is sent out. People I know who have listed in it have sold their vehicles quite quicky. It's also free to post in it.

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun EarlOfWindermere,

Not familiar with what you are referring to, and there a lot of Google hits on "Chiang Mai Classifieds e-mail" : the "top hits" lead to the "Chiang Mai Mail" rag classifieds, which doesn't even list a "Vehicles" category in its section selection drop-down.

Appreciate a further clue.

thanks, ~o:37;

I'd suggest the weekly Chiang Mai Classifieds email that is sent out. People I know who have listed in it have sold their vehicles quite quicky. It's also free to post in it.

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun EarlOfWindermere,

Not familiar with what you are referring to, and there a lot of Google hits on "Chiang Mai Classifieds e-mail" : the "top hits" lead to the "Chiang Mai Mail" rag classifieds, which doesn't even list a "Vehicles" category in its section selection drop-down.

Appreciate a further clue.

thanks, ~o:37;

The email has over 1000 subscribers and is not connected with the newspaper. A local church organizes it. I"ll PM you a copy of the next edition (usually on Friday) when I receive it.