Honda Blackbird 1100

My Thai neighbor selling Honda Blackbird CB1100XX. Bike is in immaculate condition, I tested it here in Phuket at speed of 240 km/h.

Will post more details later on such as mileage, year of production and pics but I can tell you it is spitting image of bike bellow:

world

Any pics yet of the R1 your other friend is selling?

It is actualy same guy, selling R1 and Black Bird. He has 3 bikes, intending to keep Africa Twin and sell these 2. I am trying to convince him to keep the Bird but somehow he prefers Honda adventure bike.

Here is the R1:

post-68174-1267949340_thumb.jpg

post-68174-1267949411_thumb.jpg

post-68174-1267949437_thumb.jpg

By the way, this is an R1 from the video I posted in this thread:

VIDEO

Edited by CroBiker

Here is the walkaround, HONDA CB1100XX. Video taken about half an hour ago, owner is sitting right next to me.

It is 48000 km on the clock, year 2001. He is asking 280k, green book included. From what I hear, he bought the machine in Chonburi and paid extra 80k for green book which is about to arrive soon.

Price is negotiable.

Let me just say that I have no interest in this sale, any Phuket based interested parties can view the bike at "Number 1 Car Care" at Kwang Rd, Tambon Vichit (opposite Ban Prangthong Estate). Owners name is Khun Suriyan, he also owns above mentioned car service center.

As I said earlier, reason for sale is becaue he owns too many bikes but wants to keep Africa Twin (pic bellow). Btw, his English is so so, please bring someone who understands Thai.

post-68174-1267956334_thumb.jpg