Its Very Easy For Thais In The Usa

TheJoker12

This is one of the reasons that the USA is the greatest nation on earth. Lets hope Obama doesn't get the chance to change that.

Barry

Always referred to myself as a Canadian when asked my nationality when I was in Thailand. Now that Obama is President I now feel OK to be an American again. As far as American being the best nation in the world, what is it best at ? certainly not at providing healthcare for all of its citizens as some other countries provide, even Thailand has Universal healthcare.

So who owns the Chrysler Bldg.?

Abu Dhabi Investment Council

And how does that really matter to anyone? Does it affect me at all if some rich Americans or Arabs or Japanese or Canadians or whomever owns a specific building? Will the building magically float across the ocean to Abu Dhabi along with the land it is on, thereby taking anything away from the USA?

It doesn't matter who is on the title, the bulding and land are staying right where they are.

Highly respected former PM Anand Punyarachoon once said exactly the same about letting the foreigners buy property in TL......." Let them buy, afterall they can't take it with them anyway..." :)