The 2010 Formula One Season

IIRC Hungary 2007. His engine was still running, and the car was in a potentially dangerous place.

Now Alonso is the new Schumi, in future non of his partners will remember it as a good time.

When Eddie Irvine left Ferrari he said "I feel sorry for my replacement." Or words to that effect. Barachello has said it was like driven with a team of lawyers in the cockpit. No doubt in future we will here similar from Massa about partnering Fernando (The Cheat) Alonso.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What Ferrari did this last GP reminds me why i cant be bothered with it anymore.

Add to that a lesser team probably would have had their points taken away, but, well it's Ferrari isn't it.

FIA: Ferrari International Assistance

IIRC Hungary 2007. His engine was still running, and the car was in a potentially dangerous place.

Now Alonso is the new Schumi, in future non of his partners will remember it as a good time.

When Eddie Irvine left Ferrari he said "I feel sorry for my replacement." Or words to that effect. Barachello has said it was like driven with a team of lawyers in the cockpit. No doubt in future we will here similar from Massa about partnering Fernando (The Cheat) Alonso.

Irvine has made it abundantly clear that he felt sorry for his replacement as Schui was SOO good.... it had nothing to do with ANYTHING else - as much as you would prefer to think otherwise.

Alonso is an idiot. When RB clearly let MS take the win in 2002, MS was embarrassed and it was obvious. Alonso is trying to pretend he 'won' on his own merit.... We all know otherwise and wonder why he thinks its a 'deserving' win.....

Since I know he is the favorite driver for all of us writing in this thread, yesterday was Alonso's 29th birthday and the whole team enthusiastically gathered and wished him the best ( did Massa really wish him the best or was it because of a team order??? ). Alonso won his first F1 race in Budapest back in 2003 making his birthday even more special...

1280429174_extras_albumes_0.jpg

It wont't play Ferrari, I mean FIA have blocked it. Did any one see Hard Talk on BBC with Sir Stirling Moss?

So Ferrari International Assistance (FIA) have blocked my naughty video.

Miserable buggers! It was OK after I first posted it, although I got an email saying that the FIA claimed copyright.

But then I added a few <ahem> annotations to it and I guess that tipped them over the edge.

Is there any way I can upload the video to Thaivisa or use another hosting site other than You(our_censored)Tube?

Webber and Vettel are battling it out for fastest in the 1st practice session at the moment.

Hamilton and Button are well off the pace with Button being the slowest out there.

Ferrari's midling with Alonso fastest at the moment.

Not that the first session means much anyway except for setting up the balance of the car.

Button's just shot into 4th fastest, must have taken the hand brake off for that lap.

Edited by PattayaParent

Alonso celebrates his greatest fixed Formula One victory so far

alonso-cheat.jpg Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso last night hailed his Formula One victory at Hockenheim as the greatest fixed result of his career, far outshining his manufactured victory for Renault in the 2008 season.

Alonso told reporters after the race, “This is a great day for me in my career. The fixed victory for Renault at Singapore in 2008 has hung over me for more than two years as the prime example of me benefiting from a team that cheats.”

“But now we have another tainted victory, in the red of Ferrari, which will finally put the Renault incident to bed once and for all.”

“I am delighted that in the future when when people talk about cheating your way to a race victory they will picture Fernando Alonso in the red of the Scuderia Ferrari rather than Alonso in the overalls of Renault. It is where this team needs to be.”

inquiry

Alonso won after Ferrari’s other driver Felipe Massa slowed to let him past following a coded instruction on his radio that was so discreet it was deciphered by every single member of the viewing public, even those who did not speak English.

Unfortunately, the rules of Formula One strictly prohibit team orders, in the sense of the word ’strictly’ that means someone shakes a fist at you and takes your pocket money as punishment, and so Ferrari were fined $100,000 with the race result standing.

A Ferrari spokesperson said, “$100,000 seems fair. So we’ve already set aside the $800,000 needed to allows us to fix the remainder of the races so that Alonso can have the best chance of winning the title.”

Former driver Martin Brundle said, “It will be interesting to see how Ferrari will top this latest rule-breaking performance.”

“There are so few avenues left to them if they want to break the rules without being disqualified, and so it makes the rest of the season absolutely intriguing.”

What is Slater smoking. Alonso did nothing wrong, merely passed a car that had slowed down. What a knob! :annoyed:

I think I mentioned that in an earlier post. What did Alonso do wrong (besides his usual complaining)? He couldn't/didn't order Massa to move over. He only passed a slower car. Technically, Massa is the only one that broke any rules. If Massa had not slowed down, there would be no controversy or rules violation. Even though many of us like and sympathize with Massa, he is the prime guilty party. Yes, I know, he probably didn't have much choice.

I just want to be the first say that Schumacher SUCKS!! As I've always said, and is now being shown in HD, he is a good driver but a whiny, lousy racer. What he just did to Rubens when Rubens was committed with no where to go and almost running him into the pit wall and taking them both out and it would have been nasty, for what?? Bruising his ego? Incomprehensible and mindless nothing about being a racer, it was really low class stuff. Can you imagine how much whining would have been made if that was someone doing that to Schumie, especially back when?? I'm losing any respect I had for the guy and I used to have quite a bit before he got spoiled rotten with Ferrari and the rules of the time that so favored him and them..

To further that thought Rubens is slightly younger then Schumie but with more Grands Prix starts and now Rubens is with a team financially strained compared to Brawn Mercedes which is last years Champion so Schumie has better equipment and Rubens has been more prolific this year IMO factoring that in and stamping it in this GP..

I just hope for his sake he's gentleman enough to publicly apologize and show contrition for that dangerous moment of red mist and brain fade..

But congrats to Webber I favor him for top driver of Redbull...

Edited by WarpSpeed

What is Slater smoking. Alonso did nothing wrong, merely passed a car that had slowed down. What a knob! :annoyed:

It was Alonso's childish whiing that propmpted his team to ORDER Massa to let him pass.

Ferrari shold be deducted ALL points from that race.

I would agree with deducting points from Ferrari as a team. There is no rule against whining, so they can't penalize Alonso alone (even though I don't like him).

It reminds me of an experiment Jeremy Calrkson once carried out. The object. "What makes a top F1 driver different from Joe Bloggs? Using a 12 " rule he checked reaction times. He held the ruler vertically betwix finger and thumb. The famous FI driver held his hans apart below Clarksons. Instruction was Catch it when it drops. Clarkson let it go. Experiment tepeated with Joe blogs. No difference in result. A few more tests/interviews. Famous F1 driver would rather run over granny than lose.

ie no conscience.

Well Vettel's attempts to drive Alonso off the track at the start in Germany obviously didn't cut any ice with the master.......... Schumi tries to show how it's really done (against his ex- teammate) in Hungary.............. but sadly comes of second best :annoyed:!

Class move Rubi, that took real balls !

10 place penalty for the next race for schumi,,,,,,,,,,,,'but I did nothing wrong' http://www.autosport...rt.php/id/85799

except maybe drag down the standard of driving in F1 to a lamentable standard for all future generations :ermm:

He did that many years ago with deliberately trying (and succeeding) to run other drivers off the track or using his double blocking manouvres.

10 place penalty for the next race for schumi,,,,,,,,,,,,'but I did nothing wrong' http://www.autosport...rt.php/id/85799

except maybe drag down the standard of driving in F1 to a lamentable standard for all future generations :ermm:

He did that many years ago with deliberately trying (and succeeding) to run other drivers off the track or using his double blocking manouvres.

Yes exactly........... and why Vettel's move in Germany went unquestioned !

Yes exactly........... and why Vettel's move in Germany went unquestioned !

And when Vettel ran into Webber I said "He Schumachered him".

Edited by PattayaParent

And when Vettel ran into Webber I said "He Schumachered him".

Yeah, you may be right but this should not be about personalities ?

Sadly the cars of today are too safe and some of the drivers are more than ready to take full advantage of that. Years ago they would not have had such a platform as they would have died early

That was quite an entertaining race.

Vettel was really p###ed off. Threw his cap down on the rostrum and decided to only drink the champers instead of giving Webber a spray....

Fair play to Webber.

Not fair play M.S., he was quoted as saying that he would not make overtaking him easy, he didn't say that he would make it ridiculously dangerous though.

Ten places back on the start of the next race....thats fair play!

How no one was hit by that tyre in the pits I,ll never know.

Overall a very entertaining race.

An exciting race for the wrong reasons. As has been hinted a lucky outcome in the pits. As for the Schumi incident. My heart was in my mouth, don't know what was going inside Rubi's driving suit. Alonso and Vettel should be in the same team, they could compare their dummy collections. That's comforter I think for our American friends. Well done Webber.

An exciting race for the wrong reasons. As has been hinted a lucky outcome in the pits. As for the Schumi incident. My heart was in my mouth, don't know what was going inside Rubi's driving suit. Alonso and Vettel should be in the same team, they could compare their dummy collections. That's comforter I think for our American friends. Well done Webber.

And have competitions to see who could spit them farthest.

Both seem to think they have a god given right to win without putting any effort in and get a gob on when they don't.

Vettel, although a good driver, is clearly inexperienced and needs to grow up quickly before he turns into a prize prat. And reading the rules wouldn't hurt him either. He's 'lost' the last 2 races through his own fault and nobody elses, and thrown away a few more before also.

Edited by PattayaParent

Sorry should have said pacifier maybe.

Dummy, a term in British English and Australia for an artificial nipple given to an infant or other young child to suck upon, also known as a pacifier