Could There Be A Wild Cat On Tv ?

dr_Pat_Pong

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It Seems the good Dr has become a target of ridicule

The most childish activist on TV is the bigshot himself Dr. Postcount.

15,000 + posts all in the same vein a la biohazard or unwell.

Someone posts a 1,000 word mini epic on bar girls, weddings, opinion on something etc. and the dopey dr. and his minions will cut and paste the whole ######ing article just to add a pissy one liner. They will continually try to outdo each others pissy one liners or more often than not cut and paste the ######ing lot just to tell old post count 'wot a cleva ###### he is'.

It Seems the good Dr has become a target of ridicule
The most childish activist on TV is the bigshot himself Dr. Postcount.

15,000 + posts all in the same vein a la biohazard or unwell.

Someone posts a 1,000 word mini epic on bar girls, weddings, opinion on something etc. and the dopey dr. and his minions will cut and paste the whole ######ing article just to add a pissy one liner. They will continually try to outdo each others pissy one liners or more often than not cut and paste the ######ing lot just to tell old post count 'wot a cleva ###### he is'.

whats that word after cleva ? :D

seems the pool cleaner might of got banned? hehe - pool cleaning teacher? great catch for someone :o

Not to worry, you guys. Those teachers are all wound up after their first full week of work after the long holiday, and they probably started drinking earlier than some other people. And how lame is that, anyway - some guy being jealous of another guy's post count? He's just too lazy to think of clever one-liners. So am I, lazy like that. I'm usually much too long-winded. Can't even think of a one-liner to end this post. Oh well, at least I increased my post count by one. Bye for now, y'all.