Could There Be A Wild Cat On Tv ?

dr_Pat_Pong

Tom has taken more than his fair share of critcism today.

My post was written in jest but it has offended him.

I have PM'd him to apologise and I have offerred to have it removed.

Nuff said? Lets get back to the pussy.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it seems those nasty posters at ajarn have been stopped and the thread is locked, about time I might add, I am still quite shocked that the owner of that site is allowed to post such horrible things about us, there is nothing wrong with marrying a bargirl, it is not something to be ashamed of.

And as for there abuse against the good Dr, that is reprehensible, I for one will stand by this forum through thick and thin.

Tommy, you are taking this thread off topic, please desist doing this, this thread is not about you, of that we can be sure, the thread started by the good DR is about cats or some such thing, please try to keep on topic tommy, you are becoming embarrassing.

Interesting point about topic, considering TM seems to be rather a personal obsession of yours:

Tommy, it would be nice if you could actually explain the topic of this thread, anyway thanks in advance for clearing this up.

so anyway tommy, in the above post you have the thread title and this post has the initial posters question, I feel sure that you can explain the ins and outs of this topic to us newbies, and then explain to us where it went off topic so us newbies do not repeat that nasty mistake again..

waiting in anticipation; thai norman.

the answer is man of course.. but tommy im sure you are guilty of taking this thread off topic now, the sphinx is just a stone statue near a couple of pyramids in egypt...

anyway tommy, just for you as you seem to be a lonely person, i found this neat nifty search engine, have a go on this, you will like it believe me.

http://www.magicteapot.com/

Tommy, I believe the good Dr is probably asleep, look tommy try this link, it will keep you occupied for hours.

BTW: Thetyim has PM'ed me with an explanation and an apology, which I have of course accepted. The matter is now closed.

Tommy, you are taking this thread off topic, please desist doing this, this thread is not about you, of that we can be sure, the thread started by the good DR is about cats or some such thing, please try to keep on topic tommy, you are becoming embarrassing.

Interesting point about topic, considering TM seems to be rather a personal obsession of yours:

Tommy, it would be nice if you could actually explain the topic of this thread, anyway thanks in advance for clearing this up.

so anyway tommy, in the above post you have the thread title and this post has the initial posters question, I feel sure that you can explain the ins and outs of this topic to us newbies, and then explain to us where it went off topic so us newbies do not repeat that nasty mistake again..

waiting in anticipation; thai norman.

the answer is man of course.. but tommy im sure you are guilty of taking this thread off topic now, the sphinx is just a stone statue near a couple of pyramids in egypt...

anyway tommy, just for you as you seem to be a lonely person, i found this neat nifty search engine, have a go on this, you will like it believe me.

Tommy, I believe the good Dr is probably asleep, look tommy try this link, it will keep you occupied for hours.

BTW: Thetyim has PM'ed me with an explanation and an apology, which I have of course accepted from the idiot. The matter is now closed.

Yes Tommy, and each of those replies were from where you took the subject off topic, I think you will find on page 2 is where you actually started to take this subject off topic and actually tried to complain to the moderators that you actually took this subject off topic, but alas, you still have not been able to explain the topic of this thread, I assume its because you are not one of Gods chosen few,ie an Aussie.

you still have not been able to explain the topic of this thread, I assume its because you are not one of Gods chosen few,ie an Aussie.

Excuse me, I was not aware I was in dispute with a Johnny Wilkinson fan.

Perhaps you could display your erudition and enlighten us all by explaining the topic of this thread?

Then we can all judge who is off topic and who is off his head.

.....topic of this thread, I assume its because you are not one of Gods chosen few,ie an Aussie.

Where is "Udon" when I need him 'cause I don't understand either. Aussie's, God's chosen few, Udon. Something doesn't seem right. :D

Ken.... I would have thought someone who joined the forum when you did would have known what all this is about.... :D Those who have joined in the last 6 months most probably wouldn't... :o

totster :D

Ken.... I would have thought someone who joined the forum when you did would have known what all this is about....  :D  Those who have joined in the last 6 months most probably wouldn't...  :D

I know but am sworn to secrecy........... :o

.....topic of this thread, I assume its because you are not one of Gods chosen few,ie an Aussie.

Where is "Udon" when I need him 'cause I don't understand either. Aussie's, God's chosen few, Udon. Something doesn't seem right. :D

Ken.... I would have thought someone who joined the forum when you did would have known what all this is about.... :D Those who have joined in the last 6 months most probably wouldn't... :o

totster :D

Totster: I kind of know what you mean, but to put it in perspective, I joined "way back when", but didn't become any kind of active participant until I got my butt back here a little over a year ago. So admittedly, I'm a bit behind the times. :D

I will try and "catch" Udon tomorrow and I'm pretty sure he will set me straight. :D