Could There Be A Wild Cat On Tv ?

dr_Pat_Pong

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is about time Doc. P.P kicked the cat.

There are now two threads off topic (this one and Thaivisa v Google).

Suprisingly both of these threads seemed to have ended up discussing another forum - something in itself, I have been given to understand, was reason enough to close a thread.

There are also elements of personal critisicm that are creeping in through the side door, that I find particularly distasteful.

May I ask that the Mods show some reaction, either by doing what I consider is the correct thing, closing these threads, or at least posting their reasons for allowing this nonsense to continue.

Edited by Thomas_Merton

I think it is about time Doc. P.P kicked the cat.

There are now two threads off topic (this one and Thaivisa v Google).

Suprisingly both of these threads seemed to have ended up discussing another forum - something in itself, I have been given to understand, was reason enough to close a thread.

There are also elements of personal critisicm that are creeping in through the side door, that I find particularly distasteful.

May I ask that the Mods show some reaction, either by doing what I consider is the correct thing, closing these threads, or at least posting their reasons for allowing this nonsense to continue.

Tommy, it would be nice if you could actually explain the topic of this thread, anyway thanks in advance for clearing this up.

Could There Be A Wild Cat On Tv ?, Wonderin'

So, you want to be a mod, Thomas?

Please tell us why you are still posting here since it is nonsense?

By the way, are all your postings making sense...? :o

Edited by The Phoenix

Does anyone smell a wild cat ?

so anyway tommy, in the above post you have the thread title and this post has the initial posters question, I feel sure that you can explain the ins and outs of this topic to us newbies, and then explain to us where it went off topic so us newbies do not repeat that nasty mistake again..

waiting in anticipation; thai norman.

Does anyone smell a wild cat ?

so anyway tommy, in the above post you have the thread title and this post has the initial posters question, I feel sure that you can explain the ins and outs of this topic to us newbies, and then explain to us where it went off topic so us newbies do not repeat that nasty mistake again..

waiting in anticipation; thai norman.

I would not have said it better, Norman. :o

So, you want to be a mod, Thomas?

Please tell us why you are still posting here since it is nonsense?

By the way, are all your postings making sense...? :D

Why Tommy feels the need to poke his nose in I don't know... :D

totster :o

the riddle of the spinx.

what has 4 legs then 2 legs and then 3 legs????

the answer is man of course.. but tommy im sure you are guilty of taking this thread off topic now, the sphinx is just a stone statue near a couple of pyramids in egypt...

What a mysterious link

http://www.magicteapot.com/

I tried typing in TV nicks and it came up with

"  Sorry, no results were found"

Then I tried "Thomas Merton"  and it came up with loads of naked ladies.  I have my doubts about Tom now .

And this you believe?

Apparently so much, you feel it necessary to note here?

Judge me, by all means, on what I write on TV - this I deserve.

But remarks, such as the above, by any standard, are uncalled for.

On the one hand there is Flaming, on the other lying innuendo.

Be it on you own conscience whether you retract or not

Others can judge whether this is an acceptable standard, just to make a silly point in a foolish argument.

Tommy, you are taking this thread off topic, please desist doing this, this thread is not about you, of that we can be sure, the thread started by the good DR is about cats or some such thing, please try to keep on topic tommy, you are becoming embarrassing.