Boxing

Siam, using your logic all fights should end in KO. You are really starting to look very ignorant about boxing.

I understand you are sore that your boy got a beating. Get over it and wind your neck in. Just because my knowledge far outstrips yours do not assume that I find my knowledge from the internet. That may be your resorce but thankfully it isn't mine.

whatever....... :o

Just hope that u dont ever meet me in person.....go away

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tszyu was beaten into submission inside the distance.

According to the pro Tszyu camp prior to the fight their man was an unbeatable machine, therefore for Hatton to defeat Tszyu inside the distance speaks volumes.

If you think that Hatton's not knocking Tszyu out is symptomatic of some flaw in his game then I'd love to hear it.

You really don't know your boxing do you?

Pro Fart.....

You are nothing more than an "ARM CHAIR BOXER".........who looks up websites on the internet to find out information about boxing.......I know this by the fact that u can spell perfectly, names of South American etc" fighters who fought long ago and other ###t that u have posted.....

For your information, cause u would already know this, unless ur websites have not typed it up yet is...

In boxing u cant teach power....Zu didnt come out of his corner coz Lewis thought he was unable to fight, as Zu was spent......u following d##kh##d ?

Zu wasnt throwing hard...he was spent...

Hatton is fast, but lacks the power needed to take on a fully fit Zu and other fighters that Hatton will come up against in America......

Hatton should have knocked Zu out, Hatton was far the superior boxer on the night, and I take nothing away from Hatton and he may well beat all comers and stay on top for years to come, maybe not to.....

You said yourself pro Fart, that Hatton landed doudle the punches that Zu landed.....and yes Hatton did...

So how hard is Hatton punching if Zu is still standing in front of Hatton after 800 punches ...?? u still with me d##kh##d....

go back to ur arm chair Pro Fart.........

Congrats to Hatton....the best man won

Sad but typical response from a bad loser. I know a lot about Boxing, having trained in Western and Thai styles.

Obviously you know less than you profess to.

This thread was lighthearted until you started insulting people, shame it will probably get closed now.

Well done big man.... :o

Tszyu was beaten into submission inside the distance.

According to the pro Tszyu camp prior to the fight their man was an unbeatable machine, therefore for Hatton to defeat Tszyu inside the distance speaks volumes.

If you think that Hatton's not knocking Tszyu out is symptomatic of some flaw in his game then I'd love to hear it.

You really don't know your boxing do you?

Pro Fart.....

You are nothing more than an "ARM CHAIR BOXER".........who looks up websites on the internet to find out information about boxing.......I know this by the fact that u can spell perfectly, names of South American etc" fighters who fought long ago and other ###t that u have posted.....

For your information, cause u would already know this, unless ur websites have not typed it up yet is...

In boxing u cant teach power....Zu didnt come out of his corner coz Lewis thought he was unable to fight, as Zu was spent......u following d##kh##d ?

Zu wasnt throwing hard...he was spent...

Hatton is fast, but lacks the power needed to take on a fully fit Zu and other fighters that Hatton will come up against in America......

Hatton should have knocked Zu out, Hatton was far the superior boxer on the night, and I take nothing away from Hatton and he may well beat all comers and stay on top for years to come, maybe not to.....

You said yourself pro Fart, that Hatton landed doudle the punches that Zu landed.....and yes Hatton did...

So how hard is Hatton punching if Zu is still standing in front of Hatton after 800 punches ...?? u still with me d##kh##d....

go back to ur arm chair Pro Fart.........

Congrats to Hatton....the best man won

Sad but typical response from a bad loser. I know a lot about Boxing, having trained in Western and Thai styles.

Obviously you know less than you profess to.

This thread was lighthearted until you started insulting people, shame it will probably get closed now.

Well done big man.... :o

Whatever Chon.....

I watched a battle between to great boxers...and the best man won......if that makes me a sore loser, so be it....( MAYBE THAT DOES IN England)

maybe u should read all the thread before u comment....

Congrats to Hatton...... ( reading that CHON).....

You are nothing more than an "ARM CHAIR BOXER".........who looks up websites on the internet to find out information about boxing.......

Coming from a man who predicted the wrong outcome and hadn't even seen a Hatton fight before today. What does that make you? A high chair boxer?

You are nothing more than an "ARM CHAIR BOXER".........who looks up websites on the internet to find out information about boxing.......

Coming from a man who predicted the wrong outcome and hadn't even seen a Hatton fight before today. What does that make you? A high chair boxer?

It makes me "honest"...... I could have said anything....I always said " may the best man win"........I bet on Zu in 4....so ?????

Thats boxing......every book'ie in the world had Zu as favourite....

Hatton won and fought a great fight.......

Congrats to Hatton....

High chair boxer........thats sooooooo funny :o

i've seen a fair bit of kostya and although he starts favourite, hatton still has a big chance of winning.

tszyu is 35 years old and has to grow old sometime. he can be hurt, although admittedly he is probably one of the harders punchers in the sport right now.

hatton is super fit and has a great body attack and if he can avoid or smother tszyus slegehammer right hand he had stop tszyu late on.

i wouldnt be surprised if hatton got whacked out early, but i just have a feeling hatton can do it.

Leftcross...

....good call

Leftcross.....

I hope that there is a rematch somewhere down the track, maybe early next year.....

It would be a huge fight in Australia, and I hope in England aswell ?

Firstly, I would like to comment on this thread. So often threads lose a great deal because a couple of posters get into an argument. Too bad posters can't be as gracious as Hatton and Zu. In their post fight comments each gave proper respect and credit to the other. I was very impressed. 2 class guys.

I wish Hatton every success in the future. He has proven he is world class.

As for Zu, my guess would be time has passed him by. It would be one thing if this happened when he was in his prime. But, given his age and activity level over the last couple of years (only a few rounds, I believe), it seems unlikely he can bounce back. I hope he retires and enjoys a full life with his wife and children.

Given the qualithy of programming on UBC, perhaps I will see the fight in a few years.

Leftcross.....

I hope that there is a rematch somewhere down the track, maybe early next year.....

I hope there is a rematch too, Tszyu deserves one as such a good champion. I would like to see Hatton have an easy fight first though!

Leftcross.....

I hope there is a rematch too, Tszyu deserves one as such a good champion. I would like to see Hatton have an easy fight first though!

Leftcross.....lets hope Hatton and Zu get it on again, and I would suspect that from now on, your man Hatton will continue to face up to world class fighters and defend his title aswell as going for other belts....this as you know, will only improve Hatton as boxer....Zu needs to keep busy aswell, although 11 hard rounds would have done Zu and Hatton good in the way of future wars with other fighters....

I for one and most of the boxing world are waiting to see what comes out of the Zu camp.....

just sacked Lewis, well am about a day behind the times here for news.

Does the name fenech have possibilities?

Fenech hey ? I still remember when he beat the Thai superstar ,Samart, back in 1987. A real tough nut, if it wasn't for his brittle hands he would have won more than the 3 world titles he got. A shame that his last few years of boxing were in vain. It would be interesting if Tsyzu wen t into the Fenech stable , who knows?

:o

By sacking ur trainer, Zu has taken the action of a man who isnt about to surrender his gloves, why go through the pain of sacking ur friend if u havent got any intention of getting back to the top.....thats my 1 cent worth...

Lets hope that he goes to a camp that has a stable of great fighters, like u said Bronco" the Fenech camp...

....Danny Green as a sparring partner...wow..... and there are many other good boxers under Fenech....just to be around hungry guys like Green would help a wounded Zu....

America would be another option....but Zu has a young family here now....

he handles Danny Green at the moment

Bronco....

great call mate.....

I'd pay money just to see Green and Zu sparring......

I'd rather see Green and that ###### mundene fighting, but mundenes a gutless.

[/quote

....Green v Mundine.......the money for that fight has been on the table for some time, Mundine would have nothing to do with it, until just before the last Green v Bayer fight, and Mundine said that he will fight green after that( i think that is what happened, not real sure), but that seems to have all gone pear shaped now, I havent heard anything more about that match up......would be a good warm up for Danny Green, a nightmare for Mundine.....

Tszyu denies Lewis split

Sportal

Kostya Tszyu has denied claims that he has sacked trainer Johnny Lewis after he lost his International Boxing Federation light-welterweight crown to Englishman Ricky Hatton in Manchester.

Tszyu has arrived back in Sydney after only his second loss in his professional career and has immediately poured cold water on suggestions that he and Lewis have fallen out after the legendary trainer threw in the towel with a round remaining in the Hatton bout.

A Russian newspaper had reported Tszyu's promoter, Vlad Warton, as saying the 35-year-old boxer would never have stopped the fight on his own accord and that his manger Matt Watt, was not happy with Lewis.

"Kostya wanted to continue, but Lewis felt that he was losing the fight," Warton was quoted as saying in the Sovietsky Sport newspaper.

"It wasn't Kostya's decision to end the fight. He would never have stopped his own fight."

However, Team Tszyu publicist Kristy Doyle, said the report was false and that Lewis would stick by the fallen champ.

"(Tszyu and Lewis) left Australia as mates and they have been mates since 1992, and that's how they will come back to Sydney," she said.

"It's completely 150 per cent untrue. I spoke with Matt and Kostya was sitting right beside him, so I was hearing him talk as well."

This is a bit of Thailand, but I remember reading a thread some time ago in which many posters seemed to think that Hatton would knock Koysta over.....Hmmmmm

Dont know how much the English/Euro fight fans have seen of Koysta, but to say Hatton will win, then they havent seen much ( of Zu )..

It will be a good warm up fight for Zu.

Anything can happen in the ring, but from what I've seen of Hatton, "if" Hatton stands in front of Zu, the shows over for Hatton, very quickly....

Blimey Siam Supermouth. I've just read this post out of interest when I saw you had posted it. I wasn't wrong. So if your Ashes predictions are like your boxing predictions then the Aussies might just as well turn round and fly home now :o:D:D:D

This is a bit of Thailand, but I remember reading a thread some time ago in which many posters seemed to think that Hatton would knock Koysta over.....Hmmmmm

Dont know how much the English/Euro fight fans have seen of Koysta, but to say Hatton will win, then they havent seen much ( of Zu )..

It will be a good warm up fight for Zu.

Anything can happen in the ring, but from what I've seen of Hatton, "if" Hatton stands in front of Zu, the shows over for Hatton, very quickly....

Blimey Siam Supermouth. I've just read this post out of interest when I saw you had posted it. I wasn't wrong. So if your Ashes predictions are like your boxing predictions then the Aussies might just as well turn round and fly home now :o:D:D:D

Lampard....yeh, I can see it now, just as the Asutralian cricket team walks of the air bridge at Heathrow, Warn'ie goes to the mens room and reads on the back of the toilet door, that Superfly had predicted a Zu knockout, he freaks out, runs into the customs area and tells the rest of the team what he has seen, they all read the back of the door and decide that its "they might just aswell turn around and fly home"......