Red Shirts Blood Campaign Is Dangerous : Health Groups

george

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please provide the link for where the BBC Said this was the largest political protest in 30 years... thanks!

All i have been able to find on the subject is this

The rally, led by red-shirted supporters of Mr Thaksin has been one of the largest in recent years, although the BBC's Rachel Harvey, at the scene, says the numbers appear to be dwindling.

I remember it being stated by a presenter yesterday, available on a video on the BBC site. The big bloke with an open white shirt, standing in front of the stage on Rajadamnern.

It was also shown on BBC World.

Sorry, I didn't video it for you.

There's an oblique reference to something similar, in text, here....

http://article.wn.com/view/2010/03/15/What...tical_demonstr/

If the presenter stated it, the website would reflect that fact unless there are two different reports. There is no reason for something stated on television to not have been quoted on the website, especially given the BBC Bangkok Bureau's penchant for exaggeration.

What did your last slave die of?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8566749.stm

and he chucks probably in front of the phrase.

so the number of the mob is dwindling down below 30000 this afternoon. Government offers help for the homesick. :D

Where did you get that piece of information?

you do realise that if you had purchased a lottery ticket with the same number of your post - you would have been 2k richer this afternoon - no need for handouts. :)

Keep going, and go find it. Shouldn't be too difficult for someone like you. :)

I am not the one with the problem. Problem belong you, Toad.

Thats the main problem with your type sean, you cant admit to what is your problem. You need to say, "Hello, I am Sean and I am an ............" Does this ring any bells for you?

<deleted>, are you that retarded?

Look back, I asked you questions - you have chosen to ignore them. Do your own work, after all you were a child prodigy at 11 :D

No I am not officially recognised as 'retarded', but here at the opposite end of the bell curve, many obstinate folk of average intelligence get that mistaken impression. Any other questions?

:D Stand by people......we have a prodigy in our midst. :D

Sean, could you please put some of your intelligence towards answering some of MrToad's questions and perhaps you could leave the posting lessons for another thread. :)

Also, please enrol, Bkkjames, mrtoad and myself in your course, we all need a break from reality and a good laugh.

Can count me in there too ND

And I think you meant Bell End Sean not curve

:D

Sean, could you please put some of your intelligence towards answering some of MrToad's questions and perhaps you could leave the posting lessons for another thread. :)

Yes, as he/she's finally asked another one:

And pray tell me, as you seem to enjoy religious themes :D , what this has to do with the health, safety and ethical issues in relation to this PR stunt?

I like to remember that as we scientists understand the concept of 'falsifiable' that we accept that our own health, safety, and ethics must have a foundation in some valid system of belief, and sadly, when that belief system has "IN GOD WE TRUST" etched on one side, scientific reasoning can no longer be validified with regards the reality of humanity. Next question please.

Sean, you seem to be missing the point. We don't justify breaches of one law by pointing out others have been broken previously, thats not how the real world away from the bottle works. :)

So, are you implying that the entire purpose of 200,000 people travelling to Bangkok to protest against this Abhisit dictatorship was actually a behind-the-scenes effort to abuse some young lad into giving an illegal 10cc of his own blood? Is that all you make of this week's endeavours?

Where did you get all that ivory to make such a fine and secluded tower?

Sean, let me remind you, I have an alergy to alcohol. Not a drop has passed these lips for 4 years or so, even the decade prior to that I rarely finished a second drink in any given month.....so don't kid yourself. :D

Okay mate. I will find other sleights to inflict on your mentality in future, but please take them in jest, as I consider you a mate, so don't get more insulted than I have to put up with from you. :D

Okay mate (since we'ze are mates). I will address the first point you made, because I'm not too afraid to answer your questions.

I am not implying that 200,000 people travelled to Bkk to carry out this illegal act, okay.....thats not what I said and its not what I implied, so please dont twist my words. I simply pointed out that just because somebody blew something up last year, or killed someone else, or raped someone, doesnt make it right that the law can be broken in this instance.....so please, don't try to justify this by referring to the airport blockade....it just doesnt cut it.

(200,000. heck last time i read this there was only 100,000 people, im guessing more hyperbol sean)

US' SABOTAGE WARNING

Show me the evidence : Thaksin

Sure Thaksin, the government will present you the evidence.

Everybody wants you to come home first.

Your sheep, the government and the justice department. Don't be a coward. :)

LOL...A convicted criminal on the run giving demands! Best laugh I've had all day!!!!!! :D

From TAN:

Former PM Thaksin Shinawatra, demanded via his Twitter account, that Deputy PM Suthep Thaugsuban provide evidence to support the claim that an intelligence report provided by an international agency has indicated that Thaksin is preparing to organize a unrest or 'terrorist' attack.

<deleted>, are you that retarded?

Look back, I asked you questions - you have chosen to ignore them. Do your own work, after all you were a child prodigy at 11 :)

No I am not officially recognised as 'retarded', but here at the opposite end of the bell curve, many obstinate folk of average intelligence get that mistaken impression. Any other questions?

Graded on a bell curve comes to mind.

Does elephantiasis effect whole heads very often?

Protesters 'shed blood'

Red shirts start giving blood on Tuesday morning for their campaign to put pressure on Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva to dissolve the Parliament.

They plan to spill three thousands litres of blood collected from 1 million red shirts at the Government House, Demorat Party headquarters and the premier's residence.

Photos : Prasert Thepsri/Anant Chantarasut/Kititnun Rodsupan

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-03-16

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

And pray tell me, as you seem to enjoy religious themes :D , what this has to do with the health, safety and ethical issues in relation to this PR stunt?

I like to remember that as we scientists understand the concept of 'falsifiable' that we accept that our own health, safety, and ethics must have a foundation in some valid system of belief, and sadly, when that belief system has "IN GOD WE TRUST" etched on one side, scientific reasoning can no longer be validified with regards the reality of humanity. Next question please.

And still it continues along the route of not answering the questions that I put to you in Post 252

However, as you have continued to avoid, here that are again for you.

1) Clarify at what point I have said that the 11 year old has contracted HIV? As for your reference to AIDS, it clearly shows your lack of understanding.

2) Please clarify what Red- Herring has been thrown? Stating code of conduct ethics, are established guidelenes for practitioners - they agree to these when they register to practice are these red-herrings?

3) The Church of Health? Is this some kind of religious sect, that I am unaware of? Most practices are based on "evidence based research" in health-care - that goes from the point of how to wash ones hands, or probably in your case how to give someone a drink.

4) At the age of 11 you would have had enough capacity to understand the fill implications of what you were undertaking and the reasons behind it in a political manner - that were not formed by someone other than yourself?

5) What Health groups? Please try to enlighten me.. I have no allegiance to any political or social group.

6) Clarify your point about "haves" and "have nots" please. I think you are trying to imply that people who work in these professions are the "haves"?

7) Are your feelings of resentment towards health-care professionals something to do with a feeling of unjust treatment or detention previously?

Thanks

Okay mate (since we'ze are mates). I will address the first point you made, because I'm not too afraid to answer your questions.

I am not implying that 200,000 people travelled to Bkk to carry out this illegal act, okay.....thats not what I said and its not what I implied, so please dont twist my words. I simply pointed out that just because somebody blew something up last year, or killed someone else, or raped someone, doesnt make it right that the law can be broken in this instance.....so please, don't try to justify this by referring to the airport blockade....it just doesnt cut it.

(200,000. heck last time i read this there was only 100,000 people, im guessing more hyperbol sean)

There are now more thousands of people in Bangkok, as well as many others still on their way to Bangkok as we speak, and going off yesterday's estimates of 100,000, I estimate that there must be somewhere much more than 100,000 today, and maybe over 200,000, but let's leave the statistics for the statisticians, and just accept that the numbers are growing, and even most of the parliament have boycotted today's sitting, for reasons of their own.

In the context of this whole integral movement, and a peaceful movement by so many from so far for so long, let's not incite further anger by clowning around with mystical "health group" fairy-tales to try to undermine this great endeavour of the people of Thailand to save the Kingdom from dictatorship.

And still it continues along the route of not answering the questions that I put to you in Post 252

However, as you have continued to avoid, here that are again for you.

1) Clarify at what point I have said that the 11 year old has contracted HIV? As for your reference to AIDS, it clearly shows your lack of understanding.

2) Please clarify what Red- Herring has been thrown? Stating code of conduct ethics, are established guidelenes for practitioners - they agree to these when they register to practice are these red-herrings?

3) The Church of Health? Is this some kind of religious sect, that I am unaware of? Most practices are based on "evidence based research" in health-care - that goes from the point of how to wash ones hands, or probably in your case how to give someone a drink.

4) At the age of 11 you would have had enough capacity to understand the fill implications of what you were undertaking and the reasons behind it in a political manner - that were not formed by someone other than yourself?

5) What Health groups? Please try to enlighten me.. I have no allegiance to any political or social group.

6) Clarify your point about "haves" and "have nots" please. I think you are trying to imply that people who work in these professions are the "haves"?

7) Are your feelings of resentment towards health-care professionals something to do with a feeling of unjust treatment or detention previously?

Thanks

7. Yes.

The rest have already been answered. If you are unable to understand the answers to your queries from 1 to 6, then perhaps you coud ask an adult near you to read over this thread and explain them to you.

LOL

There are now more thousands of people in Bangkok, as well as many others still on their way to Bangkok as we speak, and going off yesterday's estimates of 100,000, I estimate that there must be somewhere much more than 100,000 today, and maybe over 200,000, but let's leave the statistics for the statisticians, and just accept that the numbers are growing, and even most of the parliament have boycotted today's sitting, for reasons of their own.

In the context of this whole integral movement, and a peaceful movement by so many from so far for so long, let's not incite further anger by clowning around with mystical "health group" fairy-tales to try to undermine this great endeavour of the people of Thailand to save the Kingdom from dictatorship.

LOL Below 50,000 and shrinking. You are a cheeky little monkey, though, I'll give you that! :)

[

Please clarify what are the "mystical health-group fairy tales " please Sean?

Would that be anumber of the points that have been raised, are enacted in law and have been researched over a period of time? Or something else that we are not privy to? Oh, I do like a bit of conspiracy theory, takes me back to working in the hospitals. :)

Rhe Nation's slide show about the blood collection is now here on YouTube:

--

Maestro

I can't believe what I have seen there.....So many people are dying because they can't receive proper care, and those muppets are going to throw liters of blood....after drawing it from kids, monks, and whatever soul who has accepted to play their dirty twisted game. Sad day for Thailand and its people. The world will certainly comment on this....Shame of these so called red shirt leaders........

7. Yes.

The rest have already been answered. If you are unable to understand the answers to your queries from 1 to 6, then perhaps you coud ask an adult near you to read over this thread and explain them to you.

That would explain a lot. :)

FYI you still haven't answered the questions, and I am okay I'll get someone to decipher the rest of your witherings later.

Edited by mrtoad

Uh.. Mr.Prodigy.. my rather primitive mind was under the impression that the numbers were declining not "growing"..?

Please clarify what are the "mystical health-group fairy tales " please Sean?

Would that be anumber of the points that have been raised, are enacted in law and have been researched over a period of time? Or something else that we are not privy to? Oh, I do like a bit of conspiracy theory, takes me back to working in the hospitals. :)

Exactly Toad. How many people contracted AIDS today in this action? You do not know because it takes three months to show up in the next blood test, which incidentally involves taking MORE blood from the subject, usually with their consent.

In addition, how many people died of gunshot wounds today as a result of this protest action?

How many deaths from bomb explosions? How many planes crashed into hi-rise buildings? How many petrop tankers exploded in Dusit?

Can you think of any better ways to peacefully convince Abhisit to dissolve what little representation of a government he still has left?

Rhe Nation's slide show about the blood collection is now here on YouTube:

--

Maestro

I can't believe what I have seen there.....So many people are dying because they can't receive proper care, and those muppets are going to throw liters of blood....after drawing it from kids, monks, and whatever soul who has accepted to play their dirty twisted game. Sad day for Thailand and its people. The world will certainly comment on this....Shame of these so called red shirt leaders........

:):D :D

This is really disgusting. Shame on those psychos!

The leaders are trying to emulate a ancient Khmer ritual, believing spilling blood on the soil will bring back Thaksin.

Why don't they, the national and local red leaders, go back to their constituencies and fprmulate policies for the next election?

There's no money or glory in that though.

CHAPTER 1

General Principles

Article 1: A practitioner of the nursing and/or midwifery profession shall be a decent member of society and shall abide by the laws of the country. Likely to have broken this rule

Article 2: A practitioner of the nursing and/or midwifery profession shall conduct themselves professionally with dedication and without discrimination of economic status, race, nationality, religion, social or political ideology. We have seen this issue before, about the refusal to treat

Article 3: A practitioner of the nursing and/or midwifery profession shall not behave in any way or commit any act which is prejudicial to the integrity of his/her profession. Goes without saying

Article 5: A practitioner of the nursing and/or midwifery profession shall not persuade or induce a client to receive treatment in order to gain personal benefits.

Article 8: A practitioner of the nursing and/or midwifery profession shall not in any way deceive patients or clients for the purpose of personal gain.

Article 9: A practitioner of the nursing and/or midwifery profession shall always observe and implement safety precautions while carrying out his/her professional practice. He/she must also avoid unnecessary expenses for the patients or clients.

Article 10: A practitioner of the nursing and/or midwifery profession shall not prescribe or encourage the use of any unrecognized secret medical formula or unidentified medical equipment.

Article 11: A practitioner of the nursing and/or midwifery profession shall not intentionally issue a false certificate or a dishonest opinion in any matter, concerning his/her profession.

Article 14: A practitioner of the nursing and/or midwifery profession shall decline to perform his/her professional practice in a public place unless it is an emergency or an act conducted in the performance of duty under the following; a ministry, bureau, department, Bangkok Metropolitan, Pattaya City, provincial administrative office municipality, sanitary district, or any local administrative organization notified by the Minister in the Royal Government Gazette or the Thai Red Cross Council.

Article 15: A practitioner of the nursing and/or midwifery profession shall not initiate or encourage illegal practice of his/her profession, that of a medical practitioner or a certified physician.

These are some of the Thai Nursing regulations. I have put a few here, as they are relevant to what is happening today - even if some people choose to believe that it is not relevant or true. Take your pick on how you choose to interpret them.

Edited by mrtoad