Big Fight Hollywood - Maybe 1 Dead

phuketrex

Yes cover ups go on all the time here. Whena rich thai does something bad they just pay money to the police and it all goes away. What many of these rich thai's seem to forget is that many of them go on hoildays to europe. It is not very hard for a western to get a P.I to find out when and were these rich thai's go on hoilday to. As soon as a thai is out of thailand they are a easy target for a revenge attack or worse for a farang who has been attacked by ones of them in thailand. So a little warning to these rich thai's be careful of which farangs who deicde to have beatin up outside your business. I heard of a french guy tracking down a thai on his hoilday in northern italy. Lets say from what i hear it didnt end pretty for a thai.

So very true :)

Yes cover ups go on all the time here. Whena rich thai does something bad they just pay money to the police and it all goes away. What many of these rich thai's seem to forget is that many of them go on hoildays to europe. It is not very hard for a western to get a P.I to find out when and were these rich thai's go on hoilday to. As soon as a thai is out of thailand they are a easy target for a revenge attack or worse for a farang who has been attacked by ones of them in thailand. So a little warning to these rich thai's be careful of which farangs who deicde to have beatin up outside your business. I heard of a french guy tracking down a thai on his hoilday in northern italy. Lets say from what i hear it didnt end pretty for a thai.

Friend witnessed a huge fight last night. Said it started top of the steps at the entrance to Hollywood. 5 farangs he thinks were Italian started fighting with the doormen. Spilled down the steps onto Bangla road. Thais were breaking sticks to get sharp points and were stabbing the farangs. One farang left in a pool of blood possibly dead :-(

:)

Why have you reposted that?

Anyway welcome to the land of cover ups. One farang did die yet nothing in the media.

Revenge attacks on the Hollywood staff are expected so maybe this isn't the end of it. Why doesn't everyone email the Gazette and the other media to ask why they are not reporting this?

Edited by phuketrex

Anyway welcome to the land of cover ups. One farang did die yet nothing in the media.

Revenge attacks on the Hollywood staff are expected so maybe this isn't the end of it. Why doesn't everyone email the Gazette and the other media to ask why they are not reporting this?

:D have you looked on a 'local news source'. if it happened . :D it will be there :D they only report bad and very bad news. :) random

:D have you looked on a 'local news source'. if it happened . :D it will be there :D they only report bad and very bad news. :) random

If you are saying that 'local news source' reports only bad news, I have to disagree. A lot of news by it's nature is bad. I suggest you take another look at their reporting.

You mean they report the truth? If you want to look at phuket "news" with rose colored classes on go to the other phuket "news" sources they provide the type of "news" you want.

Pure coincidence that Hollywood have now installed a metal detector / scanner at the bottom of the stairs.

Wonder if the bouncers all go through that ??

That reminds me...IIRC, isn't there some surveillance cameras around that area?

Edited by ScubaBuddha

Without going to the opposition newspaper online the only way the likes of me (on holiday in Aus) are going to get a news release on this is if the journalists (and I use the term VERY loosely) at the Nation get the story to print. Joke!