Thai Tv In The Uk

Jack Jones

Whenever I go to Thailand and find myself in the hotel room, I always put on the Thai TV channels (mainly news). Although they generally speak too fast for my level of understanding, I find it helps the listening skills.

Anybody know of a way to get hold of these in the UK?

Whenever I go to Thailand and find myself in the hotel room, I always put on the Thai TV channels (mainly news). Although they generally speak too fast for my level of understanding, I find it helps the listening skills.

Anybody know of a way to get hold of these in the UK?

This thread has been discussed so many times recently. So here goes again. T.G.N. offered on the hotbird Sattelite. Cost per month; Free. Installation ; around 300 pounds. To preview TGN go to UBC channel 8 or 9

April 07, 2005

TV/Movies | Thai TV on the Internet

Keeping your Thai wife happy in Farangland just got easier. Thai TV is now available over the Internet – and it’s absolutely free. All you need is a decent broadband connection.

Here’s a live feed of ITV:

Thai TV Channel ITV (242K)

http://www.angelfire.com/nj2/stanti/tv/asx...ti_thai_itv.asx

This IP (Internet protocol) television service is hosted by S. Tantinan. His website offers all the terrestrial Thai TV channels and radio stations plus loads of other goodies:

www.angelfire.com/nj2/stanti/index/index_index.html

Some of the links are a bit flaky but, once a hi-speed connection has been established, the image quality is pretty good.

Your teerak can now fill her boots with nauseating teen romance, overblown bitch-fights and mindless cross-dressing tomfoolery.

From the Mango Sauce Website

Edited by johnh101

Johnh101

A seriously interesting site.

http://www.angelfire.com/nj2/stanti/  for the full Thai media listing. Looks fine at work , will check it out on my home 1mb link.

That looks like what I'm looking for. Let me know what it's like on a home connection as I'm on my work PC also.

Some of the channels are watchable but I have too much network traffic from my 2 teenage daughters for it to be really watchable.

April 07, 2005

TV/Movies | Thai TV on the Internet

Keeping your Thai wife happy in Farangland just got easier. Thai TV is now available over the Internet – and it’s absolutely free. All you need is a decent broadband connection.

Here’s a live feed of ITV:

Thai TV Channel ITV (242K)

http://www.angelfire.com/nj2/stanti/tv/asx...ti_thai_itv.asx

This IP (Internet protocol) television service is hosted by S. Tantinan. His website offers all the terrestrial Thai TV channels and radio stations plus loads of other goodies:

www.angelfire.com/nj2/stanti/index/index_index.html

Some of the links are a bit flaky but, once a hi-speed connection has been established, the image quality is pretty good.

Your teerak can now fill her boots with nauseating teen romance, overblown bitch-fights and mindless cross-dressing tomfoolery.

From the Mango Sauce Website

Well, that's something I didn't know about. It almost seems a shame that me and Mrs Lampshade are never again going to grace the shores of ' Good Old Blighty'