Police Nab Nigerian Drug Smuggler With 15kg Heroin

webfact

Police nab Nigerian drug smuggler

HAT YAI: -- A Nigerian man was arrested at the Hat Yai bus station Wednesday for allegedly smuggling 15 kilograms of heroin worth Bt22.5 million from Malaysia.

The suspect Ebere Okorie, 38, was apprehended allegedly with the drugs hidden in six picture frames while he was boarding a bus to Bangkok. The street value of the heroin in Thailand is Bt22.5 million, and could be worth Bt2.25 billion overseas.

The suspect reportedly confessed he was given US$3,500 (Bt113,343) every time he transported the drugs into Thailand from Malaysia via a checkpoint in Songkhla province's Sadao district.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-03-24

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

the figure on these article are always shit

22,5 m for 15k = 1,5 m per kilo haha this should be cheaper in holland

2,5 bilion baht!!! abt 55 milion euros for 15 k in overseas markets nearly 4 milion euros per kilo for fuc_ks sake lol these junckies who use this how could they pay for this lol

besides i thought heroin was death in europe and america, who the hel_l uses that shit these days??

The suspect reportedly confessed he was given US$3,500 (Bt113,343) every time he transported the drugs into Thailand from Malaysia via a checkpoint in Songkhla province's Sadao district.

so how many times before and how many more. USA 80-90 cocaine cowboys.

wiki

the figure on these article are always shit

22,5 m for 15k = 1,5 m per kilo haha this should be cheaper in holland

2,5 bilion baht!!! abt 55 milion euros for 15 k in overseas markets nearly 4 milion euros per kilo for fuc_ks sake lol these junckies who use this how could they pay for this lol

besides i thought heroin was death in europe and america, who the hel_l uses that shit these days??

anyone who can get their hands on it.... best toothache cure in the world...

what amazes me is how many of these mules confess? In other counries they stick to some BS story about not my bags. Or I just bought the bags from a street vendor I had no idea the drugs where there... Why does every one confess in this country?

lol

what amazes me is how many of these mules confess? In other counries they stick to some BS story about not my bags. Or I just bought the bags from a street vendor I had no idea the drugs where there... Why does every one confess in this country?

This country is known for it's unscrupulous ways for getting confessions. I think the Bush administration learned their torture techniques!

Just my guess,, I think originated in Aghan/Pak-istan then flown into KL. Lots of foreign workers in Malaysia, they seem to favor other Islami nations.

I too wonder how/why this guy was picked up at Hat Yai bus terminal, though I wonder how big these frames were.

Maybe he blew it when he tried to talk some local into giving him their bank account number :)

Edited by bendejo