Stamped Wrong

When returning from Aust the imm. woman stamped my non-imm visa incorrectly, giving me only 30 days, stupid me didn't check before leaving of course. Has this happened to anyone, is it just a matter of going to immigration and having it rectified?

Also, is immigration open on Sat mornings?

lesson here is to always check your visa before leaving

cheers

dm

It happened to me at Sadao once. I was on a multiple-entry non-im, and got 30 days because he didn't see the stamp... I didn't notice it until a day later.

I just drove to Mai Sai and crossed again a nonth later. My non-im was still valid, and I got 90 days..

A few weeks ago, I went to Mai Sai to do some sightseeing in Tachilek in my car, and also to avoid going to CM immigration for the 90 day check-in by getting stamped out/in at the border. After driving around Tachilek for a couple of hours, I crossed back into Thailand and picked-up my passport and vehicle book... On examination, I saw that my passport hadn't been stamped at all! No stamp leaving or entering Thailand, no stamp entering or leaving Burma, either!

I had to go back again two weeks later, and went to the border... After handing over my paperwork and telling him I wanted to drive into Burma, the Thai immigration guy said, " no stamp, okay? "Mai okay!", I replied. "I need a stamp this time, please!" :o

When returning from Aust the imm. woman stamped my non-imm visa incorrectly, giving me only 30 days, stupid me didn't check before leaving of course. Has this happened to anyone, is it just a matter of going to immigration and having it rectified?

Also, is immigration open on Sat mornings?

lesson here is to always check your visa before leaving

cheers

dm

Closed Saturdays but at Suan Phlu they have one widow dedicated to rectifying airport stuff ups.