Cm Tottenham Hotspurs - Spurs Fc Supporters Club

iancnx

Count me in, that looks like 2 of us then :)

Isn't that a young Harry Rednap wearing claret and blue in your avatar - hardly Spurs friendly :D

Yes, put it on here to keep the scammers happy as they love Arro soooooooo much :D

Edited by alfieconn

The bloke who runs the Marijuana bar on Loi Kroh is a Spurs supporter.

You need that stuff to support Spurs... but I shouldnt say too much being a Southend supporter - nuff said

Your welcome to come to a night of watching Spurs where we can all point out to you how a team should play football :)

The bloke who runs the Marijuana bar on Loi Kroh is a Spurs supporter.

You need that stuff to support Spurs... but I shouldnt say too much being a Southend supporter - nuff said

Your welcome to come to a night of watching Spurs where we can all point out to you how a team should play football :)

haha its a thing of the heart... bit like a girl you like - but shouldn't... supported the Blues since 10 years old - just can't break the habit bnut don't miss Roots Hall much :D

Chris in Marijuana bar is Spurs mad. why don't you make it your HQ? I know he'd appreciate the business. There's a (Kosher) roti stall just over the road where stumiller could watch the games from (you can see the Marijuana bar TV from there.) .....personally, of course, I can't see the attraction of all these Norf London sides. Sarf's best Guv'ner!!

Chris in Marijuana bar is Spurs mad. why don't you make it your HQ? I know he'd appreciate the business. There's a (Kosher) roti stall just over the road where stumiller could watch the games from (you can see the Marijuana bar TV from there.) .....personally, of course, I can't see the attraction of all these Norf London sides. Sarf's best Guv'ner!!

I was thinking along the same lines, perhaps i will pop in and run everything by him and see what he ses, although i doubt that he will turn the custom down :) .

I was thinking along the same lines, perhaps i will pop in and run everything by him and see what he ses, although i doubt that he will turn the custom down :) .

Well the "The Marijuana Bar" it is to watch the Spurs game's, some proof of supporting Spurs such as being circumstised, Spurs tattoo etc :D will be needed as we don't want any <deleted> or Scammers infiltrating this new HQ.

The bar is about half way down Loy kroh rd on the right hand side with a bright new Roti stall opposite.

Looks like we are the first club in chiang Mai to have such a venue but i understand Arse are thinking of having there's in a phonebox.

See you there.

Well the "The Marijuana Bar" it is to watch the Spurs game's, some proof of supporting Spurs such as being circumstised, Spurs tattoo etc :D will be needed as we don't want any <deleted> or Scammers infiltrating this new HQ.

The bar is about half way down Loy kroh rd on the right hand side with a bright new Roti stall opposite.

Looks like we are the first club in chiang Mai to have such a venue but i understand Arse are thinking of having there's in a phonebox.

See you there.

how about just wearing the shirt, then you dont have to get the "cock" printed on your foreheads as a tattoo! :D

See you there.

Sorry Mal, Millwall got there first!! And i guess Liverpool could claim the Red Lion and Sunderland 'The Pub'. But contratulations anyway on the 4 by 2's getting their own bar! I spoke to Chris tonight and he was very excited about it - well he said he would get very excited when the pretty young thing that was masssaging his shoulders, had finished!! Give me a yid over a Gooner any day!!

See you there.

Sorry Mal, Millwall got there first!! And i guess Liverpool could claim the Red Lion and Sunderland 'The Pub'. But contratulations anyway on the 4 by 2's getting their own bar! I spoke to Chris tonight and he was very excited about it - well he said he would get very excited when the pretty young thing that was masssaging his shoulders, had finished!! Give me a yid over a Gooner any day!!

Sorry Millwall fan but to be an official supporters club you have to have at least 2 members and the "Red Lion" and the "The Pub" i'm not having either :D .

Just to confirm my thoughts on the last 2 boozers i will go in the Red Lion on a match day and start shouting Everton and start shouting Newcastle in The Pub on a match day :D and see if i get a response EG. verbally abused, smack in the mouth etc.

Edited by alfieconn

Guess Safend suporters will be barred

Drop a few sheckels in the "buy a Spurs supporter a beer box'' and i'm sure we could turn a blind eye :) .

That would be very difficult :D but finidng another Safend supporter within 1000 kilomteres of CM will prove impossible - thinking about it there are not that many in Safend itself!!! :D

See you there.

Pedr, in The Olde Belle I don't think you would like anyone to shout out 'a fistful of spades just walked in', or any other derogatory term....so why the need to use one here, just because they are Spurs supporters?

Heaven forbid we should stereotype.

Sorry Millwall fan but to be an official supporters club you have to have at least 2 members and the "Red Lion" and the "The Pub" i'm not having either

Just to confirm my thoughts on the last 2 boozers i will go in the Red Lion on a match day and start shouting Everton and start shouting Newcastle in The Pub on a match day and see if i get a response EG. verbally abused, smack in the mouth etc.

Pedr, in The Olde Belle I don't think you would like anyone to shout out 'a fistful of spades just walked in', or any other derogatory term....so why the need to use one here, just because they are Spurs supporters?

I assume you are referring to my use of the word 'Yid' Not intended in a derogatory fashion old chap - many Spurs supporters describe themselves as Yids - some even have 'Yid Army' tattoos. I don't believe being Jewish is a prerequisite for membership anymore, it's just a friendly reference to the clubs origins! Not quite sure how 'A fistful of spades' equates, I would have thought that phrase would be best applied to Arsenal! Believe me few people at Millwall would describe themselves thus! Despite the clubs best efforts to 'widen its spectator base' shall we say!

Sorry Millwall fan but to be an official supporters club you have to have at least 2 members and the "Red Lion" and the "The Pub" i'm not having either

Just to confirm my thoughts on the last 2 boozers i will go in the Red Lion on a match day and start shouting Everton and start shouting Newcastle in The Pub on a match day and see if i get a response EG. verbally abused, smack in the mouth etc.

I assume you are referring to my use of the word 'Yid' Not intended in a derogatory fashion old chap - many Spurs supporters describe themselves as Yids - some even have 'Yid Army' tattoos. I don't believe being Jewish is a prerequisite for membership anymore, it's just a friendly reference to the clubs origins! Not quite sure how 'A fistful of spades' equates, I would have thought that phrase would be best applied to Arsenal! Believe me few people at Millwall would describe themselves thus! Despite the clubs best efforts to 'widen its spectator base' shall we say!

No, I'm not referring to 'yid'. 'A fistful of spades' equates to your use of derogatory slang 4 by two's (Jews). OK... 'a group of four by two's have just walked in'

Why don't you just say, "but congratulations anyway on the Jew's getting their own bar?"

No, I'm not referring to 'yid'. 'A fistful of spades' equates to your use of derogatory slang 4 by two's (Jews). OK... 'a group of four by two's have just walked in'

Why don't you just say, "but congratulations anyway on the Jew's getting their own bar?"

or you could just say, oh look that lot that aint won anything for the past 20 years have got their own bar now.

oh sorry i forgot you did win that mickey mouse cup a few years back :)

Edited by tigerfish