Split This Group Into Two?

stevehaigh

i propose we split house and real estate from car. personally, i don't give a rats ass about cars.

what do you say mods?

I'm for it. :o

Ditto. :D

There are a lot of topics discussed on each subject and it would certainly save on searching time.

Move to forum support for further discussion?

• 4 weeks later...

people continue to post car related threads in 'general topics' and 'real estate...etc'. I support a move to create a separate 'car topic'. As I mentioned before I don't care much for car discussions as my idea of a good ride is a 2 year old Toyota Hiace minivan. However the car topic continues to be of interest to enthusiasts.

I like to think that my persistent suggestions helped to remove house construction and real estate from general topics to the present arrangement...the time is right for a separate car topic...

You got my vote on that. I usually get into that forum for real estate info, trying to avoid the car related posts.

so how about it mods? i think the concensus agrees that the house/real estate people don't want to fish through car posts and I guess visa versa.

steve

This idea gets my vote too.

You got my vote on that. I usually get into that forum for real estate info, trying to avoid the car related posts.

so how about it mods? i think the concensus agrees that the house/real estate people don't want to fish through car posts and I guess visa versa.

steve

This idea gets my vote too.

And mine (again).

:o