Siam Royal View

dickie58

See this:

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/8893/cash-and-valuables-stolen-from-englishman%e2%80%99s-house/

I like the bit where it says security guards saw nothing, & police didn’t take fingerprints, but there looking for the culprits?!!

I mentioned it to a Ptty based friend of mine as that’s where he was previously buying/building a house, he said they have had a lot of problems up there, but it was found that the security guards were doing it as they knew when people were out, they have recently got a new security company in, old one was fired, things haven’t changed much?!!

One of the local Ptty real estate agents has recently been advertising a house for sale in this village for 31 milion bht.

You mean those big "guard" elephants at the entrance didn't scare them off :)

Never understood why anyone would buy a house at those price levels on soi Kao Talo...it's a really sketchy soi, especially up near the top where Siam Royal View is located. The area around Wat Sutawas, the lake district, Patanakorn, NPW, SCCR are much better.

Edited by FarangBuddha

You mean those big "guard" elephants at the entrance didn't scare them off :)

Never understood why anyone would buy a house at those price levels on soi Kao Talo...it's a really sketchy soi, especially up near the top where Siam Royal View is located. The area around Wat Sutawas, the lake district, Patanakorn, NPW, SCCR are much better.

Totally agree with you regarding the price levels & Soi Khatalo

Just seen another one in local agents window, 6 beds, 5 bathrooms, private pool, land 1050 sqm, living space 511 sqm, same village.

39 milion bht (ouch)!!!

I'm sure its a lovely house, but entitled to be at that price?

A friend of mine was broken into there as well ,he is selling up due to the level of break ins ,beutifull houses but vastly overpriced at the end of a crap road. ,shame.

I sent the web link to this thread to the agent who is trying to sell the house for 31 mill, he has just replied saying:

"The SRV properties are the best ones built on the Eastern Seaboard in terms of finishing and overall quality"

Although i guess he would say that as he is trying to sell a place in there for 31 mill?!!