Yanui Lookout

69690jay

Out boating yesterday I saw this car up on near windmill look out in Yanui/Nai Harn. :)

Twenty years ago I recall someone tried to end it all and their car got stuck in the exact same spot, hows that! Good day to buy a lottery ticket.

Sorry the photo is not so good taken with mobile.

Jay

RBFC

Rawai

post-69690-1270001964_thumb.jpg

post-69690-1270001973_thumb.jpg

Edited by 69690jay

the tow truck was there when i took the pic, I would of waited to see if they managed to get it back up the hill but had to go.

Never mind the Tow Truck a few Water Tankers would be better thats as parched and brown as I have seen Phuket in many a year roll on the rain!!

the tow truck was there when i took the pic, I would of waited to see if they managed to get it back up the hill but had to go.

spoke with the beer cart guy today at the lookout , he reckons two swedes male and a female middle of the night ...... what a ride woo hooooo .. reminds me of the time i was 17 & making out with the girl across the road in the front seat of my Holden gemini , in her driveway , bumped it out of gear and took out the carport pillar , all four parents not impressed .... fun while it lasted ha ha

A few pics from a different perspective :

post-51229-1270046926_thumb.jpgpost-51229-1270046974_thumb.jpg

The towtruck ..... and Everyone loves a show......

post-51229-1270047139_thumb.jpgpost-51229-1270047586_thumb.jpg

The lucky car....... and The drop off point.......

post-51229-1270047455_thumb.jpgpost-51229-1270047058_thumb.jpg

The big picture..... and Close up.......

The story I got was that the driver was a Thai man with a Thai lady as passenger. The owner of the car was an Australian back holidaying in Oz.

Beware! This area is dangerous... when turning to come down the hill try to use the grounds of the Electricity Supply Co.

Sanuk

spoke with the beer cart guy today at the lookout , he reckons two swedes male and a female middle of the night ...... what a ride woo hooooo .. reminds me of the time i was 17 & making out with the girl across the road in the front seat of my Holden gemini , in her driveway , bumped it out of gear and took out the carport pillar , all four parents not impressed .... fun while it lasted ha ha
"A failed attempt to avoid paying the landowners requesting money to use the beach."

:):D

The story I got was that the driver was a Thai man with a Thai lady as passenger. The owner of the car was an Australian back holidaying in Oz.

Beware! This area is dangerous... when turning to come down the hill try to use the grounds of the Electricity Supply Co.

Sanuk

If thats a true story I hope the owner sees this post, and knows is lady friend has a Thai partner.... :)