Where Is The New Post Office

bunta71

I remember recently reading about a new Post Office opening somewhere in town. So rather than opening a new thread I wrote "post office " into the search engine. What I got was several pages of threads having nothing to do with a post office. I hate this search engine and wonder why it is so terrible. Mods? any answers? I drive a car, cannot walk well and am asking where the new P.O. is and if it actually has parking for cars. Thanks vent finished... :)

Edited by bunta71

I see no comments about the useless search engine here in TV. Am I the only one that has problems with it? Half the time it comes up with zero results when I reference definite subjects and then like today comes up with pages and pages that are irrelevant to my search for post office...

I see no comments about the useless search engine here in TV. Am I the only one that has problems with it? Half the time it comes up with zero results when I reference definite subjects and then like today comes up with pages and pages that are irrelevant to my search for post office...

Maybe you can raise the problem in Forum Support Desk forum where admin can maybe have a look at it and might be able to fix the problem for you.

Try the Advanced Search options, just typing post office will give you every thread including the word post and every word including the word post.

You would want "post office" or +post +office to get better results.

I've found this through trial and error after having the same search frustrations as you.

On Sukhumvit about 1 km south of Chaiyapruek junction, next to the Proton car showroom. Plenty of parking.

They still living in the sixties. I was there and they not even have internet acess. Yes, the Location is directly next to "Proton Show Room", plenty of parking now, but they planning already to rent out shopping spaces on the parking lot, so there will be the usual tarat nat stuff or food wendors and parking will be gone, i guess. TIT!

Edited by stingray

Wow didn't know about the one near immigration just remember the galvanized roofing sheets making a fence...Thanks for the headsup!

The Post Office on soi 5 Jomtien is not opposite the Immigration office, it's on soi 5 about 30 yards up from Beach Road on the left hand side, near Simple Simons.

Yeah, close to Simple Simons - and no parking unless you park in the middle of the road!

Has the Pattaya Post Office on Soi Post Office closed down?

Anyway there is a good Post Office on Soi Sawangfa in Naklua.

Check it out!

The post office on Soi Post Office is still open--in fact amazingly they are open until 8 or 10 pm (I can't remember which).

Wow didn't know about the one near immigration just remember the galvanized roofing sheets making a fence...Thanks for the headsup!

The Post Office on soi 5 Jomtien is not opposite the Immigration office, it's on soi 5 about 30 yards up from Beach Road on the left hand side, near Simple Simons.

Yes, sorry I noted my error today when passing, also noted parking situation and would say you could easily find spot further up Soi 5 as long as you miss peak times at Immigration.