Does Anyone's Wife Need A Job In Bangkok?

Livinginexile

Mods, can I run this in the general section for a couple of days please?

There is more exposure in general and it could help a fellow TV member.

I work for a International M&E company and we are after a Thai National Document Control Officer to work on site.

The M&E contract on the project she will be working on is worth 1.4 billion baht.

The position would be ideal for someone's wife looking for an entry level postion. Full training will be given.

She would need to have word and excel experience and speak, read and write English.

It's a great oppertunity for someone who would make this a career move.

(Sorry guys, this position is open to Thai Nationals only).

Please PM me for more information.

The position would be ideal for someone's wife ......................

why are you aiming at someone else wives for the job, why dont you specify single and available women

:)

It's all about the <deleted>'s Baby, all about the <deleted>'s..

The position would be ideal for someone's wife ......................

why are you aiming at someone else wives for the job, why dont you specify single and available women

Ideal for, no exclusivity was stated.

Perhaps could have been better worded, but over all he was trying to help and PC was not and neither should it have been top of the posting list.

you do know most or even all wives of tv members have not finished grade skool! :):D :D

something smells about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What!! How dare you make such an unfounded statement. You must know that most of the members here are married to high-so professional women, with university degrees, who speak perfect English and bring home a hefty salary. So much salary that the Farang hsuband never has to give her one bht. In fact, oftentimes the wife supports her Farang husband. How's that for an April fool story?

you do know most or even all wives of tv members have not finished grade skool! :):D :D

What!! How dare you make such an unfounded statement. You must know that most of the members here are married to high-so professional women, with university degrees, who speak perfect English and bring home a hefty salary. So much salary that the Farang hsuband never has to give her one bht. In fact, oftentimes the wife supports her Farang husband. How's that for an April fool story?

When did you meet my wife then??? :D hope she was being professional at the time :D:D

It is not because YOU can not meet such a woman, that others can not. My wife, although not a hi-so , has got a pretty good job in a very welknown international company, and brings back home a very comfortable salary that some farang would gladly like to receive. She speaks a perfect English, she has got a master degree. She is the one who manages the finances at home. And believe me, not one baht is unaccounted for!

End of my rant....................Sorry, but this kind of above comment really piss*s me off!

It is not because YOU can not meet such a woman, that others can not. My wife, although not a hi-so , has got a pretty good job in a very welknown international company, and brings back home a very comfortable salary that some farang would gladly like to receive. She speaks a perfect English, she has got a master degree. She is the one who manages the finances at home. And believe me, not one baht is unaccounted for!

End of my rant....................Sorry, but this kind of above comment really piss*s me off!

Quite alright. Rant away. I see so much of the opposite. I do have one friend (Farnag) whose wife does have her own business and had for many years before he met her. But, he has no idea what she makes and is to lily-livered to ask. In the meantime, he has handed over to her about 20 million bht in 5 yrs time along with a sizable monthly stipend. To your credit that you know the money trail in your situation.

you do know most or even all wives of tv members have not finished grade skool! :):D:D

If her English is so good, possibly she could give you a few tips.

you do know most or even all wives of tv members have not finished grade skool! :):D:D

Hey, WM, Can you let me know when your finished with her :D .

Hey, WM, Can you let me know when your finished with her :D .

Not soon, Mate, not soon

If her English is so good, possibly she could give you a few tips.

really? Well, that's an idea ! Now, please bear in mind that we are in Thailand, that I am not native English,......anything else? Where are you from ? UK, US ?

And I take it that to make such a stupid comment, you even did not enter school yet!

:D Funny looking at the 'something smells' comment and your avatar.

And I take it that to make such a stupid comment, you even did not enter school yet!

:D Funny looking at the 'something smells' comment and your avatar.

True!

Op you should know that no good deed ever goes unpunished,

you try to help some one and all you get are snide remarks

You are doing the right thing, keep the faith!

I'm just trying to throw a bit of work their way :)

Mods, can we delete this post now, I have over 15 enquiries.

Thanks a lot to all that PM'd me. Contact me on the info I have provided.

Cheers