Chulalongkorn University Is A Hot Spot

webfact

It is time to do something about these arrogant and stupid people that only have one goal. To bring a corrupt man back into power

i don't think it is just about Thaksin and not the goal of that movement. anyway, how they could do that - bring Thaksin back into power?

If you listen to what’s being shouted at the rally stages, or better yet listen to the nonstop broadcasts on Red radio, you’ll hear the constant repetition of two phrases: “Dissolve the National Assembly” and “Bring Thaksin back to power.” You don’t often hear one without the other.

As has been pointed out here before, the Reds use two sets of propaganda, one they distribute to mainstream print media (“We’re not just about Thaksin”) and one they repeat to their rank-and-file membership (“Bring back Thaksin now!”)

Exactly.

The forum Thaksin apologists try to play the same game, except that their knickers keep slipping and the 'hot' picture swings into view.

Not to mention that the red outbursts re Chulalongkorn University show that even their knickers are dirty and need a wash.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is time to do something about these arrogant and stupid people that only have one goal. To bring a corrupt man back into power

Should I bow now? Or? Is a simple "yes boss sufficient"?

Well whatever your replies seem to be, in my opinion, seem to take up unneccessary space, so probably just as well to keep tha trap shut :)