Posting Youtube Links

tigerfish

recently i discovered how to post a youtube link, via clicking on the relevant (irl) code, copying then pasteing it the the box where you write your post.

this morning i went on the youtube sit found what i was looking for, but when i went to look for the code it was knowhere to be found. not in its usual place(right handside of the page) and not being to clued up in these things didnt know or understand how to get round the problem.

any idea why this might of happened? have they changed the format on youtube, or have i used up the alloted amount of downloads that one is allowed to do within a certain time frame.

any advice or tips greatly appreciated.

cheers tigerfish.

I have the same problem. You Tube seems to have changed their format. No control c control v for me. Shall have another look this avvie and see what can be done. If i find a solution I shall let you know.

Was rather weird, I thought it was because I recently changed my PC. Glad I am not the only one.

<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>

Oh dear!!! And that was just Elvis!!!

Edited by Patsycat

<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>