Any Self Service Laundromat In Pattaya?

ZZZ

Would like to have my laundry back the same day. No ironing required so would be happy to use a laundromat that also provides dryers.

This will also take care of the problem when your laundry is done together with someone elses towels that have not been washed for 3 month. Sometimes the laundry returned really stinks!!

Would like to have my laundry back the same day. No ironing required so would be happy to use a laundromat that also provides dryers.

This will also take care of the problem when your laundry is done together with someone elses towels that have not been washed for 3 month. Sometimes the laundry returned really stinks!!

Depends where you are located I suppose. I know there is at least one (possibly 2) self service laundry's on soi 17 (not far from the Day-Night Hotel).

Many of the little "local" laundries that I've seen don't use driers, as it uses more electricity. Most will just hang your clothes out in the sun beside the road, then give them a little spray with some kind of scented liquid before putting them back into your bag/hamper.

You could try the Dianna Estate Bar/Restaurant on Soi Buakhao. Its nearly opposite the Sawasdee Mansion Hotel just down from Soi honey. I havnt used this for a couple of years so i am pressuming its still there. They had coin opperated washers and dryers in a little section next to the bar.

There's a coin -op machine in Soi 2 Arunothai near Shagwells/Nirun condos...

Have you not tried telling them you want it in 3 hours, they would do it for me same day no problem on Soi 7 beach road. Just costs a little more.

Thanks for the replies, will have a look at the suggested places.

Any suggestions in Jomtien? would be nice to be able to have the laundry done while reading a book at the beach.