Farang Hatred Of The Reds ?

sillyman99

There seems to be many Farangs in this Forum calling for the government to act against the redshirts now, in anyway they choose.

Would bloodshed on a massive scale please you in some way ?

There are thousands of women and children amongst the redshirts, would you enjoy seeing slaughtered women and children ?

Would you then start threads about how useless the government are and how wrong it was to use force to break up the redshirts ?

Thankfully Thai politicians are more thoughtful and less violence prone than many of the posters here would like them to be.

The vast majority of the reds are peacefully protesting, as is their right.

if you take away that right by force, disaster is waiting.

Let the Thai people sort out their own problems, Farangs don't have any influence at all, and let's face it, most of our home countries are a complete mess themselves, that's why we are here.

I know its a discussion forum, but some posters appear to want a violent end of the reds protest.

Thank god these Farangs are not in charge of Thailand.

If the Red leaders had a mandate and in that mandate they promised to allow Farangs much more favourable visa regulations, land ownership, the right to vote etc etc etc, you'd probably all be wearing redshirts yourselves. :)

Of course this never gonna happen, so why the call for breaking up a mainly peaceful protest ?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 'authorities' of the world are far too quick to use violence in solving all their problems, it really annoys me when you see a demonstration in say London where thousands of heavily armed police are beating, gassing and electrocuting the crap out of unarmed people who are just demonstrating.

The way the prime minister and the authorities in Thailand are handling this demonstration is admirable and sets an example to the rest of the world.

I know where I come from there would be injuries and deaths already alongside a large scale riot, this is the way it's done in Britain and across Europe, and of course the US.

If the Red leaders had a mandate and in that mandate they promised to allow Farangs much more favourable visa regulations, land ownership, the right to vote etc etc etc, you'd probably all be wearing redshirts yourselves. smile.gif

You'd have to teach em to read and write first before they could write a mandate!!!!

The 'authorities' of the world are far too quick to use violence in solving all their problems, it really annoys me when you see a demonstration in say London where thousands of heavily armed police are beating, gassing and electrocuting the crap out of unarmed people who are just demonstrating.

The way the prime minister and the authorities in Thailand are handling this demonstration is admirable and sets an example to the rest of the world.

I know where I come from there would be injuries and deaths already alongside a large scale riot, this is the way it's done in Britain and across Europe, and of course the US.

Absolutely spot on.

I agree, plenty of blatantly racist and prejudiced comments being made.

You have to wonder how many sources of news some people here read.

It's my sense that your average farang has no sense of the seismic changes

occurring in Thailand at the moment but why would they? Many seem to

view their inconvenience as a crime against humanity.

This thread is trolls-ville. The OP is a flame. Suggest people IGNORE it. I know I will.

How is this a trolling thread ?

let me see, you're not one the Farangs asking for force to be used by any chance are you ?

As for ignoring the thread, please don't, I'll never get over it.

This thread is trolls-ville. The OP is a flame. Suggest people IGNORE it. I know I will.

Hmmm odd since you do much the same Jing, should we ignore your topics? :)

I wish you would BM.

Here is the proof this is a troll thread --

The strange thing is that many of the red-haters support Islamic terrorists and every other nutjob on the planet, but have no sympathy at all for the poorest people in Thailand - who just want a chance in life. I just don't get it. :)

No of course not and all I see is you whipping people up in a frenzy when no bloodshed has occurred and most likely will not. This is becoming more/more the same as when the yellows did their thing. If you can't see the parallels then I think you need to see the eye doctor mate.

You must not be living in Bangkok, OP. They've taken my neighbourhood hostage the last few days, inhibiting me and a lot people from going to and from our homes and places of work. When you engender a climate of terror in which ordinary people fear being attacked like the BMA workers who were only trying to service the portable toilets supplied by the city, or the car full of residents who were beaten for trying to drive, not to mention the fear of M79 rounds and homemade bombs, you are no longer holding a "peaceful" demonstration in my opinion.

It ain't just farangs hating the Reds. My rough estimate is that at least two out of three Bangkokians hate them as well. That includes all of my Thai family and friends.

After reading the post,i feel that farangs on here tend to show their support of anything thats non issan.The bile thats spouts out of,mainly Bangkok farang mouths is very worrying at times.

Most always talk about their thai/chinese,educated wonderful woman then talk about darkskinned,thick issan thieves.Its amazing sometimes how The posts are not banned,very worrying indeed.

There could be a systematic cloning of farangs by thai minority elites unless racism exists more in Bangkok than i thought.

You must not be living in Bangkok, OP. They've taken my neighbourhood hostage the last few days, inhibiting me and a lot people from going to and from our homes and places of work. When you engender a climate of terror in which ordinary people fear being attacked like the BMA workers who were only trying to service the portable toilets supplied by the city, or the car full of residents who were beaten for trying to drive, not to mention the fear of M79 rounds and homemade bombs, you are no longer holding a "peaceful" demonstration in my opinion.

It ain't just farangs hating the Reds. My rough estimate is that at least two out of three Bangkokians hate them as well. That includes all of my Thai family and friends.

Just read you post after sending mine.

I rest my case

Why? It is a polite plea for peace.

Jingls, you and I disagree on a lot, but I hope we can agree that bloodshed is best avoided. People do not need to die because some grouchy farangs are inconvenienced at the prospect of these rallies. most of the angry farangs are not even affected by these events. I'm not, but that's because I'm in Phuket. :)

Hmmm odd since you do much the same Jing, should we ignore your topics? :)

Here here :D That's why he is on my ignore list

How did you see that post if they are on your ignore list? :D

This is a troll post, and is just inviting FLAMES.

There are as many pro-redz, pro-yellowz, pro-demz, pro-Newin posters. (And NO the yellowz and the democrats are DIFFERENT political parties, but thanx for tryin' :D )

All too many people post on here via second hand information which they 'heard' or had related to them. That someone would post without even bothering to Google the topic they are discussing is pathetic and shows the average mental acuity of said posters. :D

I doubt if Thailand ex-pats really hate the Red Shirts.

Last time when the Yellow Shirts laid on the airport siege, they become the bad boys of Thailand.

It all depends which group is in the limelight at the time. This year the baddies are the Red Shirts. Who knows what it will be next year? Green Shirts perhaps?