Bringing Down Britain's Monarch

monitorlizard

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First a few strange facts:

1. Within minutes of the accident on an early Sunday morning, French Special services were on the scene of the accident before the Police came

2. After the police came, more "high officials" from French Secret Service came to the scene and started to remove evidence of the accident before any police "forensic" team could come do their investigation

3. Within 2 hours of the accident, the crash scene was all "cleaned up" and the vehicule removed without giving a chance to the "forensic" team for a complete investigation on the reasons of the crash

4. The Tunnel where the crash happened could have been closed for a few days without problem as it is only used as a bypass, and has been closed before for less reasons than a big crash

5. The security cameras for some reasons didn't record anything or the tapes were missing

should check sources sometimes :o

just blablabla ... nothing more interesting to do than re.re talk about this?

did you notice that Mother Theresa died also ?

we could talk about this world-loss, as it has affected a lot more people really concerned about the poor and the dying!

shake your brain, and try to think less paranoid, you'll feel better :D

First a few strange facts:

1. Within minutes of the accident on an early Sunday morning, French Special services were on the scene of the accident before the Police came

2. After the police came, more "high officials" from French Secret Service came to the scene and started to remove evidence of the accident before any police "forensic" team could come do their investigation

3. Within 2 hours of the accident, the crash scene was all "cleaned up" and the vehicule removed without giving a chance to the "forensic" team for a complete investigation on the reasons of the crash

4. The Tunnel where the crash happened could have been closed for a few days without problem as it is only used as a bypass, and has been closed before for less reasons than a big crash

5. The security cameras for some reasons didn't record anything or the tapes were missing

should check sources sometimes :o

just blablabla ... nothing more interesting to do than re.re talk about this?

did you notice that Mother Theresa died also ?

we could talk about this world-loss, as it has affected a lot more people really concerned about the poor and the dying!

shake your brain, and try to think less paranoid, you'll feel better :D

Don't you have a riffle to drop or surrender to your ennemy ? another clueless stupid frog...

Come 0n Butterfly, lighten-up!

Surely, you know how much we all like a Conspiracy Theory.......

It took years for the Kennedy Assasination 'Grassy Knoll' thing to fade away.

(If it has?)

Such mysteries are fascinating.......and boring after a while.

It is inherent in all human beings to want to know 'The Truth' about almost everything is it not?

Bet you enjoy reading Agatha Christy or similar Books...... bet you can't wait to find out....' if the Butler did it', eh?

See, we are all the same really.

Be a good little Butterfly now, and say sorry to Detective Inspector Francois for being nasty

Take care.

Guest IT Manager
Nat made a comment and since then I have been teasing him a bit

HER!!

Nat settle Petal, we all know you are a big pooying. DavidC is still battling with knives.

:o

I just had to bring this post back from the dead. It seems Butterfly's Bush post is still up there and won't die a natural death. Of course, I notice that a great many posts are from Butterfly. :oB)B)

I've evened up...I revived the mad Professor and his research into the linguistic capabilities and interpretive peculiarities of the bar girls of Muang Thai's English language as it's spoken. :D

No George. This is the typical British bashing. Hehehehehehehe. Princess Diana was really murdered. Now you Brits ought to know it is time to call on Sherlock Holmes. Only this fabled detective can solve this mystery as one of A. Christies mysteries.

Bottom line is you Brits got nothing better to do than disinfect Princess Diana. That woman had more balls in her lifetime than any of you can count. B)

And of course YEP Camilla Bowles is truly kataoey indeed. That is why the face shines south!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Charlie cannot do without and cannot do with, and has trouble holding on to both. :o That is why the grin on his face makes everyone do the double spin.

There was a picture of this kataoey that had hair on the legs, but lo when the face turned around I could have sworn I saw what I saw made be really bowl over.

Daveyo :DB)