Bringing Down Britain's Monarch

monitorlizard

I just read today that Prince Charles has denied an unpublished report that the courts blocked from being published by the British newspapers.

I find it strange that he has come out to say " I deny all allegations that are not printed against me".

There are lots of rumours floating around. How anyone heard what they are?

The British tabloids are predicting that this story if published will cause the fall of the monarch.

What's your guess? Me, I have no idea.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While we are at it: Princess Diana Accident was not an Accident

Strange topic but with the recent allegations on Prince Charles, it is interesting to go back to that story to see what happened then, now that more "strange" facts have been uncovered.

First a few strange facts:

1. Within minutes of the accident on an early Sunday morning, French Special services were on the scene of the accident before the Police came

2. After the police came, more "high officials" from French Secret Service came to the scene and started to remove evidence of the accident before any police "forensic" team could come do their investigation

3. Within 2 hours of the accident, the crash scene was all "cleaned up" and the vehicule removed without giving a chance to the "forensic" team for a complete investigation on the reasons of the crash

4. The Tunnel where the crash happened could have been closed for a few days without problem as it is only used as a bypass, and has been closed before for less reasons than a big crash

5. The security cameras for some reasons didn't record anything or the tapes were missing :o

6. The blood test sample of the drunk driver "officially" responsible for the crash, were disregarded immediately after the tests were performed, despite the judicial process specifically denying such a method. Strange above all when this is a high profile case.

7. The other car responsible for the crash and clearly identified by witnesses, took 6 months to be found while it was in fact one of the cars that belonged to one of the reporters chasing Diana that night, same reporter being rumored for years to be more than a reporter. Or was it just distraction so people couldn't focus on other important facts ?

8. Not a fact but a strong rumor: she was pregnant

So who did it ? MI6 ? I don't think so

A few more interesting things:

1. Dudee was also "secretly" known to be an Arm dealer and was conducting a big deal in Paris with some ME countries.

2. Princess Diana was dating a gangster, an "exposed" individual that was putting her life in danger because he was a target

So could it be that a broken deal or a competiting deal went sour and he was a target for some Middle East special secret service ? rumors are that Iraq or Iran or Palestinians were involved in the deals.

Then there is the other possible cause: could it be that the Mossad was trying to gun down Dudee before he got a chance to close that "famous" deal with those Middle Easterns in Paris ? That would explain the cooperation of the French police and French secret service in the "clean up"

And that would make "Princess Diana" collateral damage in a story that goes far beyond than just tabloid "headlines"

oh g-r-o-a-n....

Where do you get this stuff? Can't anything just be what it seems?

...sigh... conspiracy theorists... You are unbelievable. You live in Thailand, but still have time for all this nonsense?

Get out and get a LIFE, man!!

Interesting ideas butterfly. I heard the rumour about Di being pregnant as well. But wouldn't the medical examiner confirm this? Yes, it could have been covered up.

I heard about the upper class thing with the same gender before. Perhaps it starts at the public boarding schools?

Seems that the Di's death is becoming the newest JFK conspiracy....a lot of unanswered questions and strange behavior.

Does anyone know which newspaper has the story. I was thinking of buying it from them and getting it published in Burma. I don't think they have libel laws there. We can have people smuggle books instead of drugs!

Absoltely not true:

The Sun: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003513387,00.html

"The Prince took the unusual step of admitting he was the senior member of the Royal Family said to be involved in an alleged incident — details of which have not been made public here.

Corriere della Sera, printed the name of the person alleged to have been involved with Charles. The Italian paper is not covered by injunctions imposed on British papers after allegations surfaced a week ago."

Well who cares, but would explain why Harry looks more and more like the father. Did a quick search: Inghilterra prince charles + fawcett

Got this result, which is not relevant but made me so to laugh that I stopped searching: Charles Gonzales è Camille Claudel

wow....this is getting interesting ....soon to be a tv movie special? amazing...

not really a big follower of things royal in britain but i read a blurb in the post today about the non-incident.

anyway what is this about a rape tape that Di referred to in diary? and the Prince's involvement? (Italian newspaper)

and what is this buiness about harry looking more like who? (poster to thread)

i am a bit suspicious when spindoctors use the line "servant is mentally ill and has drinking problem, tends to fantasize a lot" but he is a great guy and is now working as a freelance businessman for the prince. other staff jealous about this servants rise to the top...... etc., etc., fired for selling presents given to him by the prince.....

doesn't add up in my humble opinion....

As a loyal subject of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, I cannot countenance any criticism of her on this or any other web forum. However, that does not apply to her eldest son Prince Charles as he behaved so appallingly in regard to Princess Diana -- who herself was the sweetest breath of fresh air that ever descended upon Buckingham Palace in over a century.

In my humble opinion, the best thing for Charles to do would be to immediately renounce his claim to the throne in favour of Prince William.

Respect Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, she desevres it. And my sympathy goes to her for having to suffer from such rascals as son(s).

I fully agree Prince William should succeed directly and Mom knows it. His father? Well let him romp in the backyards, or let him (well it is not confirmed and the Italian newspaper-guys have not been there).

Compared to 'Shy Di' (no offence) the bulldog really looks a bit masculine.

I still do remember the wedding party, I was in London that day and by coincident I was in London the night Prince William was born. OK, that night I was stuck at Heathrow due to a transportation strike or something. Still exciting for me who know nothing about real, not holliwood, Royals.

----snip ---

]Part of this text was removed by Admin, beacuse it mentioned the Thai Royal Family. Please see our T.O.S.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?act=boardrules

/Admin

---snip ----

OK admin, I accept your snips although my comments have been POSITIVE, which I thought is not againt the T.O.S. My apologies, if anybody was offended.

Charles, with all due respect I will call him Charly!

Prince William, comes after the mother :D, Prince Harry after the father. Where is the problem? Just imagine either of the Princes, I adore them, would look like Camilla :o

Honni sui qui mal ipense (And this on purpose I spelled pnonetical.

Edited by Axel

Ok, you got it wrong. There are strong rumors that Diana told her staff that Princes Charles was going to have her killed. She kept saying to the Butler that they were going to do it as a "fake" accident. Then 2 months later she died under that "strange" accident. Actually the accident was not strange, but the investigation was.

I doubt that the Royals were secretly involved in this. But who knows ?

oh g-r-o-a-n....

Where do you get this stuff? Can't anything just be what it seems?

...sigh... conspiracy theorists... You are unbelievable. You live in Thailand, but still have time for all this nonsense?

Get out and get a LIFE, man!!

Do you really believe that everything that happens in the world is beamed into your home via CNN, BBC or God forbid, Fox News? And if its not on the mainstream news, then it must never have happened, right?