Thai Authorities Shut Down Red-Shirts Protesters Tv Station

webfact

# Yellow leader Suriyasai: "Govt days are numbered. Reconnecting PTV is trampling on its own orders." 3 minutes ago via TweetDeck

a failedd state orchastrated by red and yellow to avoid justice, and of course Thaksin.

Nothing left for the people, not even crumbs falling from the table.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

# Monk protesters facing female police at at Rajprasong. At least we can smile a little today. 1 minute ago via TweetDeck

# RT @veen_NT: Interesting development at Ratchaprasong as Reds use monks as a shield and police got female police to encounter them. 2 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Police are a bit thick. Women aren't allowed to touch monks, and the monks (judging by the rude ignoramus monks who regularly visit my local 7/11) are rude enough to just push their way through. Nope, they didn't think that through.

Police are a bit thick. Women aren't allowed to touch monks, and the monks (judging by the rude ignoramus monks who regularly visit my local 7/11) are rude enough to just push their way through. Nope, they didn't think that through.

You'll find your stay in Thailand a bit calmer if you refrain from insulting monks publicly. Just a bit of advice.

before the gov took office, I predicted that Abhisit will get burned.

maybe that was the point all along - get rid of an up and comer? :)

He's not gone yet.

Cheers

sure, since he is the poodle on the leash, - so lovely. What does he eat?

You'll find your stay in Thailand a bit calmer if you refrain from insulting monks publicly. Just a bit of advice.

I've seen monks be extremely rude to check-out staff at my local 7. I've seen monks wandering around Panthip with plasma TVs (aren't they supposed to discard material things). They all have mobile phones. They smoke and drink. I don't think the monks deserve our respect.

# Yellow leader Suriyasai: "Govt days are numbered. Reconnecting PTV is trampling on its own orders." 3 minutes ago via TweetDeck

a failedd state orchastrated by red and yellow to avoid justice, and of course Thaksin.

Nothing left for the people, not even crumbs falling from the table.

Interesting comment as always. It really is hard to see what is next which will be accepted by all.

He's not gone yet.

Cheers

sure, since he is the poodle on the leash, - so lovely. What does he eat?

No one from Oxford is a Poodle on a leash. He eats what and where he likes. He always will. Wish you could say the same?

Cheers

Edited by humfurry

To be honest I am not sure who would want the PM job? Disaster after disaster year after year.... it seems more like an albatross around someone's neck then something that is beneficial. If I was Abhisit I would resign - that job isnt worth the headaches it brings with it.

To be honest I am not sure who would want the PM job? Disaster after disaster year after year.... it seems more like an albatross around someone's neck then something that is beneficial. If I was Abhisit I would resign - that job isnt worth the headaches it brings with it.

Well, Abhisit once mentioned that he wants to be a news analyst.

I doubt he can, after he failed to see the situation he's in himself.

He would make an excellent news reader fed a good script by the military news "analysts". Actually, his training as PM makes him well qualified.

The Yellows have committed since the coup far worse things than Thaksin ever did, and not its time for the Yellow Elite to fall on their own sword and get their hands off of power.

Please list them in chronological order.

(Guess this will be request #612 you ignore. Propaganda-posts are so booooring.)

Agreed.

He would make an excellent news reader fed a good script by the military news "analysts". Actually, his training as PM makes him well qualified.

You must be talking about his position now :)

I think in all honesty we are seeing he and military are not walking the same way at all

Another 'D'oh!' moment for the police and government.

Nuttawut earlier today clearly seen sitting down with local high ranking police officers negotiating the reconnection of the TV signal.

I know the police are a bit scared of the naughty red shirts, but what better chance do you need to make an arrest???

Granted ... the police were surrounded by a few thousand red shirts which would have made the walk of shame a little tricky.

Nice photo collage here from the Thaicom incident today, including lots of "peaceful" red shirts and even the ladyboy red bra platoon!

http://www.daylife.com/search/photos/1/gri...haicom+Teleport

From these photo's it appears that the redshirts are in possession of lot of guns, are they keeping these or what are they doing with them? its a worry.

that's what they stole from the police trucks. Not sure if it was returned at this point yet.

The government is becoming more and more of a joke now.

TNN News showing police chiefs negotiating with red shirt leaders, who are supposed to be arrested on sight, to leave ThaiCom police station, in return for PTV to be turned back on.

They negotiated, came to an agreement, and let the red shirt leaders go back to Sukhumvit.

Abhisit is clearly not in control anymore and it'll be fun to watch how he'll explain this in the next news conference.

Hard to imagine. My mind isn't so cynical to think this up. But now that you mention it....

Well think back to Abhisit not taking no to reigning in top level police pay for positions scam.

The top level cops KNOW Abhisit is a block on their rise to the top...

Would they want to embarrass him out of office? surely some of them would.

The army has no such ingrained hate for him... this may well be a large factor.