Skytrain To Immigration On Chang Wattana...?

You can take the skytrain to Morchit then a van going in the direction of Pakkred,which will stop right outside the building. Plenty of taxis in the area yesterday but I cant say about today.

Sorry cannot, I was given a map and list of bus numbers at my embassy to got my income letter.

It actually says Number 10 Mo Chit 2 - Pakkred, I can only assume that means it's parked by the BTS exit 2, but I cannot be sure.

Edited by theoldgit

Be aware that Mor Chit 2 bus station is nowhere near the Mor Chit BTS or MRT. 10-minute taxi ride required to get from one to the other.

Have you considered getting the local train to Laksi and then either walking down Chaeng Wattana (maybe a 15 min. walk) or getting a taxi from there?

DM

There is a van that goes from Morchit BTS to Pakkred via Chaengwattana. Its white with BMTA stickers but I don't know the number. Ask around, people can be very helpful.

From Mo Chit, you can hop on a #52 bus, and that will take you there for 7THB. A taxi is an expensive method to get there. Although some taxi drivers (hey, maybe even all of them) support the red shirts, I doubt that any of them would refuse to take you the the governmental complex. I was there today, and I saw dozens of taxis.