Thai Anti-Riot Squad Cut Up By Soldiers In Black

webfact

I really find it hard to believe that so many people believe the UDD would pay people to murder their own supporters just to get some international sympathy. Because as a tactic it does not further their cause inside. Thailand

Actually the only group that stands to benefit from killed or injured protesters is the UDD.

Then why is it that every time there is a protest movement in Bangkok which is opposed to army involvement in politics they are murdered by the Thai army.

As in 1973, 1976, 1992 and now 2010.

So if the army have nothing to gain from it why do they keep doing it?

I was not in thailand 1973, 1979 and 1992, so I don´t know anything about the background, goverment, anything. I just say that I cannot see how 2010 this could gain the army or the goverment. the only part that could gain from this is the red shirt leaders

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really find it hard to believe that so many people believe the UDD would pay people to murder their own supporters just to get some international sympathy. Because as a tactic it does not further their cause inside. Thailand

Actually the only group that stands to benefit from killed or injured protesters is the UDD.

Then why is it that every time there is a protest movement in Bangkok which is opposed to army involvement in politics they are murdered by the Thai army.

I was not in thailand 1973, 1979 and 1992, so I don´t know anything about the background, goverment, anything. I just say that I cannot see how 2010 this could gain the army or the goverment. the only part that could gain from this is the red shirt leaders

As the Thai foreign minister pointed out in this statement

Kasit, speaking earlier Monday at a forum of the Johns Hopkins University, said he still believed in a negotiated resolution to his country's crisis.

He said any resolution to the turmoil might see the role of the revered monarchy revamped with greater involvement in the political process of the impoverished rural poor, who are up in arms against the nation's military-backed government.

What he means is taking power from the people, what little democratic influence the people of Thailand have and handing it to Prem Tinsulanonda

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prem_Tinsulanonda

The man responsible for the 2006 coup and the real power in Thai politics

Check the video evidence. The military, the government, the redshirt leaders, and even Seh Daeng have agreed that there was a third force in play. This third force assassinated the commanding officer on the ground and it is not clear what other actions they were involved in. However, there is ample video and photographic evidence of such black-clad men carrying military firearms mingling amongst the redshirt footsoldiers.

Edited by way2muchcoffee

yr just grasping at straws because yr poster boy mark has been tarnished with a dirty black brush and the dems are being dropped like a bag of potatoes!!

Quite a turnaround!

yr just grasping at straws because yr poster boy mark has been tarnished with a dirty black brush and the dems are being dropped like a bag of potatoes!!

Quite a turnaround!

Then who do you believe stands to gain?

And please drop the insults - they don't help make your case in any way.

Edited by way2muchcoffee

Check the video evidence. The military, the government, the redshirt leaders, and even Seh Daeng have agreed that there was a third force in play. This third force assassinated the commanding officer on the ground and it is not clear what other actions they were involved in. However, there is ample video and photographic evidence of such black-clad men carrying military firearms mingling amongst the redshirt footsoldiers.

Agree its quite clear the red guards were armed I believe these are red guards in the photo's I don't deny this but look at this video http:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY7OafG9Src

And tell me who are the red guards shooting at in the window?

If the third hand is the black clad men mingling among the reds then who is in the window?

Truly a pious and religious man.

Is that picture out in the general media?

If not, I would think long and hard about publishing it.

Hola,I scrutinised the shown pix with a ak47 in his hand,he wears a Ninja bacaclava such as a SWAT team does,do you notice the army fatiques(camoflage) under his black shirt.

How did the red bystander know that sniper isnt taking out their leader??

must have been some communication between them.

Arrest the shown bystander, and charge them with high treason ,and courtmartial them ,and find out what they know.They will sing like a canary.

Quite a turnaround!

Then who do you believe stands to gain?

And please drop the insults - they don't help make your case in any way.

I'll tell who I believe stands to gain is Gneral Anupong, Prem Tinsulanonda and General Prayath.

They stand to gain by taking power away from elected politicians such as Abhisit and Thaksin and putting it in there own hands.

If the third hand is the black clad men mingling among the reds then who is in the window?

Could be anyone. Like PAD militants? Anti-red lunatics. A lone maniac.

It's probably a mix of persons from all parties in this mess trying to stir things up.

But I find it quite disconnected to think it's the government or the military as they don't want to escalate things.

Edited by valerian

What a joke :)

Someone using some dubious photos to scam the Red shirts ???

We can see for the first man in the black carry a M16 or Carbine with a Silencer Attached ! That means he's firing Blanks !

If you want to scam someone pls do your homework first :D

Sorry but i'm ex army and you are wrong. A silencer has nothing to do with the ammunition in your weapon. If you are firing blanks you attach a BFA or blank firing attachment this is a bulky block of steel that screws directly into the barrel of the weapon and would be clearly visible. It is not in this picture! If you dont believe me then google it!!

Agree its quite clear the red guards were armed I believe these are red guards in the photo's I don't deny this but look at this video http:

I don't know. A black clad man that was previously mingling with the crowds? A third force? A military sniper? A paid instigator? A redshirt guard? A psychotic killer out for kicks? PAD? A former soldier? It could be anyone, and we'll probably never know.

I didn't see anyone in the window, but it appears in the video that people did as they were using lasers to locate the window.

Who was shooting at the window?

According to the redshirt leaders they are a peaceful and unarmed gathering.

Lasers were also used to locate the Commanding Officer of the operation for an assassination. It proves nothing, obviously as anyone can pick these lasers up anywhere for a couple hundred baht.

Edited by way2muchcoffee

I'll tell who I believe stands to gain is Gneral Anupong, Prem Tinsulanonda and General Prayath.

They stand to gain by taking power away from elected politicians such as Abhisit and Thaksin and putting it in there own hands.

I don't see how the Anupong or Prayuth benefit here. They are both disgraced, similar to Abhisit. Do you think they wanted to turn on Abhisit, kill redshirts, and then make a deal with redshirts who very well may run the next government? Would the redshirts accept this? I don't follow the logic.

I don't know. A black clad man that was previously mingling with the crowds? A third force? A military sniper? A paid instigator? A redshirt guard? A psychotic killer out for kicks? PAD? A former soldier? It could be anyone, and we'll probably never know.

I didn't see anyone in the window, but it appears in the video that people did as they were using lasers to locate the window.

Lasers were also used to locate the Commanding Officer of the operation for an assassination. It proves nothing, obviously as anyone can pick these lasers up anywhere for a couple hundred baht.

I agree with you. I just want to add, that i certain that 99,99% of the red shirts would not been aware of if red snipers being placed out. So of course someone shooting from a window must be an enemy in there eyes.

Your right it doesn't prove anything, and I don't believe the reds for one second saying they were unarmed of course they were armed. But what I don't buy is that red guards were blowing the heads off red protesters.

BBC correspondent Vaudine England

"That idea - of a mysterious "third hand" - usually accuses a wayward major general of provoking violence through unexplained grenade tossings or shootings.

Deputy Prime Minister Suthep Thaugsuban said he had issued orders for soldiers to be equipped only with shields, batons and tear gas.

"They were unarmed, so some of them were killed," he said.

This conflicts with reports from a BBC correspondent on the scene who saw soldiers carrying and shooting high velocity guns. "

full article here

I agree with you. I just want to add, that i certain that 99,99% of the red shirts would not been aware of if red snipers being placed out. So of course someone shooting from a window must be an enemy in there eyes.

Absolutely. Anyone shooting at me is most definitely an enemy!

http://www.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/nyheter/u...ticle6942041.ab

This is the video from the dead japan cameraman. Is it only in my fantasy I see black men in the red crowd about 39-40 seconds inte the clip. Thdey show up in the left for 2 seconds.

Yep. Looks like 2 or 3 of them, but it's difficult to tell.

I agree with you on that. It´s just because of the talks of black men, that i noticed them. Just one thing to add to other clips and it was right before he was killed.

Your right it doesn't prove anything, and I don't believe the reds for one second saying they were unarmed of course they were armed. But what I don't buy is that red guards were blowing the heads off red protesters.

"That idea - of a mysterious "third hand" - usually accuses a wayward major general of provoking violence through unexplained grenade tossings or shootings.

Deputy Prime Minister Suthep Thaugsuban said he had issued orders for soldiers to be equipped only with shields, batons and tear gas.

This conflicts with reports from a BBC correspondent on the scene who saw soldiers carrying and shooting high velocity guns. "

full article here

Yes. Obviously Suthep lied in that statement.

I don't see how the Anupong or Prayuth benefit here. They are both disgraced, similar to Abhisit. Do you think they wanted to turn on Abhisit, kill redshirts, and then make a deal with redshirts who very well may run the next government? Would the redshirts accept this? I don't follow the logic.

I don't think they want to make any deals with redshirts or anyone else for that matter they want power for themselves I would also include the NPP in this group with their idea for a 70 % appointed parliament.

They want to take power from the electorate and put it in the hands of the armath.

full article here

Yes. Obviously Suthep lied in that statement.

If he said so he was lieing, but I don´t think he was quoted right or that was a missunderstanding, because he KNOWS and rest of the world knows, the PM have staded that they hade guns, but was only supposed to use rubber bullets or shot in the air.

Concur; the poster who thinks this is an M16 equipped with a silencer hasn't a clue. The photo depicts a standard M-16 with no silencer attached; the weapon is not even a sniper version either. The regular M16 is very lethal and accurate out to 400 meters. The shooter could fire from a hidden position--perhaps perched in a building window overlooking the area--and easily strike targets within range. My personal sensing is that there is no 'third' party involved; the shooters are part of the warring factions and working to create havoc and blame towards their opponents. I will let you decide which warring faction did the shooting, but the deduction shouldn't be too difficult.

Need a higher caliber sniping rifle - m16 won't cut it. To be honest I do not think the 2 lads in black were the snipers. If anything they would have taken their shots and then melt away into the crowd. Def wouldnt be that obvious....

It's the Army that moved tanks and troops in to disperse UDD protesters, against PM's promise there will be no crack down on the Red Shirts. I see army helicopter dropped tear gas canisters right on to UDD in late afternoon, few minutes after tehy dropped warning leaflets. They brought in rifle with live rounds, against their own words that soldiers will be using rubber bullet shotguns. Yet, we saw them carried heavy weapons. I cannot see it other way than they were resorting to violence to achieve their goal.

On Firday, it was known that UDD had been provided with armed men, to be ready if the government would use force. I reckoned the Army also had the information. If the army did not plan to use force, I do not see why the men in black would have been provided to the Red Shirts just in time.

Therefore, I blame the government to make such blatantly move, knowing fully well that there would be loss of lives to the people. I blame them for not keeping their words that the soldiers will not carrying guns with live rounds. I blame them for having NBT made false claims and one side news and distorted reports.