Painter Needed

kevinbkk

I'm looking for a painter in Chiang Mai for a single house with only 1 floor to paint the walls, doors and ceilings, all indoor.

The renovation will take place middle / end of may.

Can someone recommend a good painter?

Thank you

There are a pair of girls who do painting, and they are meticulous. They charge 1500 baht a day for the two of them plus paint.

A neighbour of mine used them and was very happy, and the good thing is that one of the painters is American and you can converse and be understood. Call Sandy at 089-693-0400 or contact them by email at [email protected].

The other painter, Khun Nerng speaks very little English, so you will need a Thai to explain what you want, and believe me a lot of it can get "Lost in Translation. He painted my condo with his crew, and did a fabulous job, and his prices were downright cheap. His phone number is 086-1988404

We've recently had our place painted by Khun Lin and her crew. They are meticulous as per shepsal's recommendations. You can liase with an American guy called Bob 08-61908110 who helps them out with translations for farangs and guidence on good work practice.

Sorry I cant advise a good one but can warn against Home pro I used them and was very very diappointed

Ended up doing it myself and better results

Interesting comment about Home-pro. Family is currently living in Bkk (many years) but our new home in CM (in new village) will be ready for kitchen fitout in a few months.

Here in Bkk and also in Chonburi City we have been quite happy with the attention to customer service, good advice and good follow up at Home-pro.

Last week we visited Home-pro in CM to check what services they offer for kitchen fit-out, beds and several other things. Totally disappointed. Almost every question was answered with 'mai loo' (don't know).

Numerous times my adult Thai son asked them (obviously in Thai) to 'please check' which resulted in blank looks and answers like 'check where?' Example 'Is the price for the bed frame and the mattress or just the mattress or just the frame'. Staff look at my son like he's from outer space. He politely slowly and clearly repeats the question. Then answers like 'mai loo' / 'it's not important'. One girl then followed us after we moved away and said in English 'have pillow'.

Son then asked 'if we get Home-pro to measure build and install the kitechen plus we buy all appliances at Home-pro, would there be any discount on the appliances, etc?' One girl says YES, her companion who was more interested in playing with my granddaughter, syays NO. Supervisor comes, says she will have to check. We wait for about 15 minutes, son asks supervisor what the answer is. She replies that she will have to wait until store manager comes to that department. Son asks 'will that be soon?'. reply, don't know and she walked away.

We eventually abandoned what we had hoped would be the start of our journey to a kitchen.

And advice appreciated.

Edited by scorecard

• 2 months later...