When Does The Water End On Monday?

gguy

I think it depends what part of Pattaya you are going to, but in general, lets face it - it takes just one passing pick-up with a bucket of water left to make you very wet - and if you pass just one bar with some people still involved in the fun - then its the same again - wet and cold especially if you are going into a bar with air conditionng - Brrrrrr....

Its not 'safe' on the baht bus either. In the front or the back. A couple of years ago we went out by baht bus and we sat in the cab at the front with the driver. Lovely and dry until we got out - a large bucket of ice cold water dunked on our heads...that was about 9pm come to think of it.

If I were you - and you dont want to get wet - I would stay in and watch the tele instead. Thats what I am doing this year!

its sopposed to be after sun set, but i would,nt hold your breath.......me ,i,m going out with my gt ,and enjoying the day.....

It's been going on 8 days and you're still enjoying it?

I can enjoy it for a day of two (since I really have no choice), but after that I'm bored and just trying to put up with it for another two or three days. By the last day I am going stir crazy even though I do go out for a few hours every day.

I really feel sorry for you poor suckers down imn Pattaya surrounded by the scum of the earth and not able to go outside freely for more than a week. :)

Edited by Ulysses G.

I can enjoy it for a day of two (since I really have no choice), but after that I'm bored and just trying to put up with it for another two or three days. By the last day I am going stir crazy even though I do go out for a few hours every day.

I really feel sorry for you poor suckers down imn Pattaya surrounded by the scum of the earth and not able to go outside freely for more than a week. :)

9am this morning thought I could do a quick Villa Market run and the idiots were already out in full force blasting people in the face with water.

Tomorrow it should be over , thank God.

Water Fighter are a tough bunch of People. They will fight till he last man falls to the ground (drunk). 2morrow you will be safe most places, beside of 2. rd. along Walking street, Soi 7/8 and Soi Buakaow. But after 9 am they passed out so you should be fine then. But 19. is not safe to go out night time anywhere in Pattaya till very late.